***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

This ain’t going to Sunday. Warriors couldn’t have played any better. KD spotted them 12 points and they ruined his career

TOR had 27 FTa....shoot 78%

foul discrepancy was obvious at beginning, but TOR had nothing to complain about

I’d still rather watch a potential Canadian national championship
I'll watch my national championship for golf ;)

I'll catch the 4th quarter....all good.

I don't think it goes to Sunday at this point tbh... but the Craps could be very fragile right now.

We call that the Houston Rockets offense.

They played very conservative up 6.... cost them.

And it cost me my Over......fukin 2 games this series......score 118 first half then Gs shitting bed 2 Nd half.....GS has not score over 109 in the finals yet.

Refs tried so hard to give Toronto the game, and if you’re gonna call that bs foul call on Cousins for setting up the screen then Gasol shouldn’t even make past the first half!

Refs tried so hard to give Toronto the game, and if you’re gonna call that bs foul call on Cousins for setting up the screen then Gasol shouldn’t even make past the first half!
WOAH. First of all, Toronto got screwed for an entire half. The 2nd half was pretty well officiated. The screen by Boogie was a foul. He moved and dug his elbow in. In the first half, Durant had about 4 fouls, Green 5 and Klay 3 or 4.

I just don't agree with that. Leonard couldn't get a call the entire game. The goaltend on offense was unfortunate for Boogie. I'll say that for sure but it happens.

Wasn't trying to be shitty btw. Raptors lost this morning on their own, no doubt.

rkRhpum.jpg

Hot take : raptors fans cheering when KD went down wasn’t that big of a deal. It’s being talked about like the worst thing that’s ever happened in sports fandom

Agreed. They quickly realized they were out of place and completely changed their tune. They made a mistake in the spur of the moment in a highly charged environment, and then atoned for that mistake. It's much ado about nothing.

Hot take : raptors fans cheering when KD went down wasn’t that big of a deal. It’s being talked about like the worst thing that’s ever happened in sports fandom

Nice strawman. No it wasn‘t the worst thing but its pretty shitty.

Only when Rap players told them to change their tune

Right. Why does that matter though? Again, it was a highly charged environment and when the best player on the other team goes down, the initial reaction for many is to cheer. It was tasteless in hindsight, and they simply needed someone to point out that it was tasteless. I don't see how this changes anything.

Right. Why does that matter though? Again, it was a highly charged environment and when the best player on the other team goes down, the initial reaction for many is to cheer. It was tasteless in hindsight, and they simply needed someone to point out that it was tasteless. I don't see how this changes anything.

Yep, even some sf sports stations said today it would have happened in any town

I just don’t get the outcry really. The goal is to win the championship and him going down is an edge.

In Game 5, Klay and Steph combined for 12-27 (44.4%) from three, Toronto was 8-32, and Golden State won by 1.

After watching FIVE games, I think we all know who is clearly the better TEAM here

I just don’t get the outcry really. The goal is to win the championship and him going down is an edge.

Well had they continued to cheer the injury it’s just classless, immature, and ignorant. Regardless of what’s on the line, no one should ever want to see an athlete get seriously injured. Knowing the player is injured should be enough to realize their team has a better chance to win, there is absolutely no need to cheer the misfortune of an opponent, especially when it’s a serious injury.

Back