2019 CTG NFL Survivor Contest - $200 in CASH prizes!

I wouldn’t do that! But I would agree to forward the winnings to the GFM. The rules allow me until kickoff of the involved game to switch so it’s on me to remember. We’ve all lost twice now after Friday.
RIP FONDYBADGER

I wouldn’t do that! But I would agree to forward the winnings to the GFM. The rules allow me until kickoff of the involved game to switch so it’s on me to remember. We’ve all lost twice now after Friday.
RIP FONDYBADGER
A ha....

:shake:

Good man.

I still get to make fun of mrtake though.

GO BROWNS....but I fully support the money going to the GFM for Fondy.

I was talking with takeit and my head with Fondy goes to Wisconsin and I didn't even think about the Pack.

@Cappy @Grind_4_Mine @PNGFROM2003 @mrtake

You 4 are awesome. Especially in times of tragedy, human kindness sometimes is the most healing thing you can do for someone.

@STEED, because these 4 are being so kind and selfless, I want to personally double the $200 they are donating, but I want it all in their names equally, as a way to thank each of them. PM me and we can work out the details.

Again, you guys are genuinely representing what the base of this community is all about. I sincerely thank you for showing compassion in such an unfortunate situation. Thank you all.

@Cappy @Grind_4_Mine @PNGFROM2003 @mrtake

You 4 are awesome. Especially in times of tragedy, human kindness sometimes is the most healing thing you can do for someone.

@STEED, because these 4 are being so kind and selfless, I want to personally double the $200 they are donating, but I want it all in their names equally, as a way to thank each of them. PM me and we can work out the details.

Again, you guys are genuinely representing what the base of this community is all about. I sincerely thank you for showing compassion in such an unfortunate situation. Thank you all.

Heck yeah!

Week 13: Panthers

If the contest continues for years to come it would be great if it was referred to as The FondyBadger Annual Survivor Contest. If a sponsor funds it and has an issue then it may not work but I feel it would help the sponsors cause more than hurt.

Last edited:
Regardless of the outcome as we play it out, I feel the donation to the GFM for Fondy should be from all of us. We lost two today but they should get as much credit for the generosity as the eventual winner.

Back