2019-2020 Keeper League Decision

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
4 Keepers (3 Offensive, 1 Defensive)
$230 Budget, Defensive Keeper is $10
1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 IR, 6 IDPs (2 must be DBs), 6 BN

1 PPR
.25 PP Completion

Just assume the avg team allocates around $30 for IDP. I will likely be using my $10 keeper fee on Aaron Donald, Danielle Hunter, or Deion Jones (stats favor big play for losses and turnovers but tackle consistency is also key). We’ve never done this before but in years past top tier IDPs go for $15 - $20.

Prices aren't final but likely won't change more than $1 or $2 over the next few weeks for the majority for players.

Patrick Mahomes - $16
Julio Jones - $54
Odell Beckham Jr - $51
Robby Anderson - $2
James White - $2
Christian McCaffrey - $51
Kerryon Johnson - $8

Who would you keep?

I’m currently leaning CMC, Kerryon, and James White with it being a 1 PPR league. Letting go of Mahomes would be hard but QB is deep.

the mahomes ceiling is huge and Kerryon is not even at the small price tag with a team who will run even when it's -EV

the mahomes ceiling is huge and Kerryon is not even at the small price tag with a team who will run even when it's -EV

Been flip flopping on White/Mahomes and even considered OBJ and Julio but Mahomes is the safer play. Even though QB is deep it’ll be nice to not have to stream the position or hope I can get someone I’m targeting for $4 or less. Plus a few QBs are kept every year and the Mahomes bidding war would be crazy.

I looked back to last years draft results and Julio went for 57 and I kept OBJ for 53. I originally drafted Mike Evans for 41 and flipped him and Alfred Morris for Julio following the McKinnon injury. Point being I believe I’ll be able to grab one if not top 12 WRs and just go bargain hunting later in the draft.

Also going to keep Deion Jones despite having Aaron Donald as an option.

Back