2018 NFL Draft Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Never too early. This is a good time as we have lots of debate among people about the college players right now..

So -- Fire away.

I think people are writing off the Wyoming QB. I think he's legit
He could if he gets drafted correctly and sits for a couple years behind a good system. Lost so much this season, probably hurt his stock but might end up being the best of the bunch I guess. I like Rosen, has the attitude to do it but needs the right team as well.

Have a feeling as a Cards fan we trade up for Rosen or bring in Brees, Cousins, etc

But Rosen would work here

This draft for me as a Jets fan is all about the QB. If the Jets don't end up drafting one of Darnold, Rosen, Allen, or Mayfield in round one I will be extremely angry. This stupid organization already screwed things up by winning too many games with a 38 year old journeyman QB instead of tanking and having their choice of QBs.

Bowles is too good, was hoping he'd get canned and back here as DC but that ain't happening now

The Niners pick is definitely available in a trade after their brilliant move getting Garropolo for a second round pick.

I wonder what the deal is with Cleveland. After trying to deal for Maccaron you have to think they don't like the 2018 QB class. I also saw a rumor that Darnold won't be willing to go there.

Darnold will stay in school if he thinks he's going to Cleveland, pretty sure of that

Bowles is too good, was hoping he'd get canned and back here as DC but that ain't happening now

John Morton the offensive coordinator has saved Bowles ass this season. Bowles' defense has been terrible and that is with all high draft picks. The guy is not a good head coach at all.

No matter the hype/bullshit, Darnold and Rosen are the cream of this crop next year...and if Sam stays, Rosen owes him a solid

Darnold will stay in school if he thinks he's going to Cleveland, pretty sure of that

He can still come out and refuse to go there. If Eli Manning can tell San Diego not to draft him Darnold can do the same with Cleveland and no one will blame him. I still want him on the Jets and would be willing to trade whatever it takes to get him.

He can still come out and refuse to go there. If Eli Manning can tell San Diego not to draft him Darnold can do the same with Cleveland and no one will blame him. I still want him on the Jets and would be willing to trade whatever it takes to get him.
Elway policy...and I can't stand Eli for that

I would do all I could to end up in SD making millions lol...although the Spanos thing would suck. That franchise literally has no identity now.

If I were Cleveland, I'd back the truck up for Cousins to give myself some offensive legitimacy and spend my 12 picks to build around him. Done right, you could at least get yourself to 7-9 or 8-8 next year with a competent QB and some decent skill players. I'd rather that than rolling the dice through another rebuild.

Barkley should be a good 3rd down back in the NFL, like Alvin Kamara. Of course, that makes him a 3rd round draft pick.

Back