**** 2018 MLB Playoffs in-game******

• Thread starter Thread starter undisputed
  • Start date Start date
I don’t know how you don’t play the under at Chavez Ravine, again. Even if it goes wrong it’s still a 4-1 or 4-2 game but most likely another 2-1 game.

I don’t know how you don’t play the under at Chavez Ravine, again. Even if it goes wrong it’s still a 4-1 or 4-2 game but most likely another 2-1 game.
Tend to agree with you there. And what I was meaning by setting up well for the Dodgers is they have kershaw going who can pitch for days as the significance of the extra inning game. I understand he got roughed up in game 1 but believe it's a different story today.

what are the other incidents? seems I've heard things, but I can't recall what they are. I follow the NL more closely obv.

what are the other incidents? seems I've heard things, but I can't recall what they are. I follow the NL more closely obv.
I can't recall either cub. I just know it seems like there has been talk about things for a while. Im a big yelich fan. I'm a huge braves fan but yelich is one of my favorite non braves

They are saying that going in the players knew but Miley looked highly pissed. A little more than just to be walking the only batter he was "suppose" to face

Wouldn’t woodruff have had to basically warm up like he was starting the game? How else would his arm have been warm that quickly

twitter is saying miley is going to pitch game 6 for real. I have to say I don't care for what this is doing to the game. I'd institute a rule that if the starting pitcher is taken out, the offense can take out batters the first time through and those batters can re-enter.

twitter is saying miley is going to pitch game 6 for real. I have to say I don't care for what this is doing to the game. I'd institute a rule that if the starting pitcher is taken out, the offense can take out batters the first time through and those batters can re-enter.
I don't like what it's doing either and I kind of like that rule

me thinks...brewers would have had a better chance with miley in there and may be counsel overthinking it

note:

according to the computers, Joe West missed one pitch in the Astros/Sox game yesterday. @gfraley “10/16 BOS@HOU Gm 3: Joe West: pfx. 105/105 Balls + 54/55 Strikes = 159/160 = 99.4%. +1 BOS.”

Oh yeah...NICE SHOOTTTTTTT!!!

https://streamable.com/wd2je

7HCKJMI.jpg

I was at Fenway Park about a month ago. Wish I was there during the playoffs. Must be a good vibe there.

I prefer dodgers SP/Bullpen, and they have a better lineup, top to bottom, with the ability to rotate batters, and bring on a DH now.... JD/Betts/Pearce have the contact/power that kershaw needs to navigate through, the bottom 4/benintendi have minimal success (especially on the power side) vs lefties.

Dodgers on the otherhand have possibly 3 blips vs lefties, barnes,puig,bellinger, with puig/bell having some more power numbers when contact is made.

Better xwOBA/ISO/Hard contact%/higher walk rate/lower groundball rate... and 2.7% higher strikeout rate (only negative). Batting in a better ballpark, and are dogs!?!? Don't see it.

I know I failed to mention the pitchers to an extent, and dominant aces can ruin those stats above. Regardless, I dont see how you can back boston.

I left out bogaerts, great contact, minimum power vs lefties. the comment about bottom 4 and benintendi hold true

With the line moving from an opening of -135 to -160 I'd say someone thinks it's not so crazy to back Boston. I look at the series as two pretty even teams with home field, the ability to manufacture runs and general dodger dysfunction giving the Sox a slight edge

Back