2018 CFL In-Game

Sask leading on the strength of a interception and punt return TD. Offense is 161-53 for Winnipeg. This looks like a good 2H opp shaping up.

I got down on Winnipeg ML +190. Lots of football to be played but I think they are definitely the better team here, not that this always results to wins in the CFL...

I got down on Winnipeg ML +190. Lots of football to be played but I think they are definitely the better team here, not that this always results to wins in the CFL...

I think you made the right call. They have been better on both sides of the ball so far

Q6OTLx8.png

line went as high as +2.5 -124 and settled -110/-104

ml dropped to -137/+119

took the points with Winnipeg

That looks like the ground caused the fumble from here. I mean I'll take it but I really thought that would be overturned

Looks like Edmonton and the under taking money. I tend to think the defences clamp down a little more in the second half

Turnovers equal, tied going into 4th. Can't be too upset, but feels EDM struggling to put a drive together

Wow Daniels and Paredes dinged too in addition to Mitchell and Jordan. Calgary is going to be a mess coming out of this although I think Eric Rodgers is almost ready to come back

Back