2018 CFL In-Game

Yeah a lot of flukey points in that half. I would lean under too but not unless they gave us an inflated total which they didnt and the market isn't strong enough to push it up it would appear

Anyone’s tv screwed up.

My closed caption is screwed up.

The rapper isn’t singing in English on my tv?

What’s going on

I've been on a mission to be more conservative with my betting the past few years but its tough in the CFL. With only 4 games a week if you're too conservative you end up with 10 bets a season
True, you might only have 10 but the likelihood of hitting a higher percentage is there, IMO.

Lets do some simple math.
As a 100 player....

you play 50 plays and hit 56%, which is great. I'll use standard vig here...

You are up 380

you play 10 plays I think the potential is there to hit 70% in a market such as this....60% is more realistic.

So, @ 70% you are up 430

-----------

60% would be less but if you think you can target a certain number of plays...and get better prices... more money is out there.

Just using arbitrary numbers.

Hulu—.

This game.

Benevodes vs khaki jones.

Benevidea was coach of bc when khaki was offensive coordinator.

He knows all of khakis schemes.

True, you might only have 10 but the likelihood of hitting a higher percentage is there, IMO.

Lets do some simple math.
As a 100 player....

you play 50 plays and hit 56%, which is great. I'll use standard vig here...

You are up 380

you play 10 plays I think the potential is there to hit 70% in a market such as this....60% is more realistic.

So, @ 70% you are up 430

-----------

60% would be less but if you think you can target a certain number of plays...and get better prices... more money is out there.

Just using arbitrary numbers.

Its a good point and you can't argue the math. The problem I've always had is that as I get more selective, I haven't necessarily improved my win%. So the past couple of years I've found that I just grab value where I see it and I'm better off with the higher volume. Now I'm talking strictly CFL here which is a softer market than most professional sports and I have 100% confidence that I know the league better than any bookmaker. Not so in tighter markets

Its a good point and you can't argue the math. The problem I've always had is that as I get more selective, I haven't necessarily improved my win%. So the past couple of years I've found that I just grab value where I see it and I'm better off with the higher volume. Now I'm talking strictly CFL here which is a softer market than most professional sports and I have 100% confidence that I know the league better than any bookmaker. Not so in tighter markets

Hey, and you know yourself better than anyone. You track it very well also.

Hey, and you know yourself better than anyone. You track it very well also.

Yeah very true. Have to find your own style that works.

For instance, I would argue all night that you can't win long term buying points all the time but then cxbbum comes along and does it every day of the week and profits.

Back