2018 CFL In-Game

Toronto looks asleep like they did last week. Missing a few too many pieces from their defense tonight
Argos were very lucky to win the grey cup last year.

Ricky Ray passing cannot pass Down field. Cgy know this and can taje away the short passes.

Cgy receiving core is hands down best in the league by a mile.

Eric Rogers
Kanar jorden
Davaris Daniels
Marken Michel
Reggie bagelton

No cfl team can stop this attack of receivers

Yeah you're right. Last year he seemed to have a bit of a renaissance going downfield with SJ Green but now he just looks noodle-armed. Time to step aside in favour of Franklin soon.

Yeah you're right. Last year he seemed to have a bit of a renaissance going downfield with SJ Green but now he just looks noodle-armed. Time to step aside in favour of Franklin soon.

Hundred percent bro. At this point he looks like an old man competing vs younger guys.
He has no arm strength.

As you just witnessed a few drives ago.
Argos to me have been the luckiest team ever. They seem to be on the verge of getting blown out only to return a fumble 80-100 yards routinely

Hulu Ottawa looks very good I was at that game.

Hamilton also looks amazing with masoli. I think Masoli is a top 3 qb. After bo Levi and possibly mike Reilly Masoli is right there amongst the best.

Ottaw offense very good passing and theur defense now with Pruneau being supported by studs in the secondary. Rico Murray josh Johnson purifoy —

I think Ottawa will really beat some good teams.

Let us focus in the second half and find a nice Saturday night winner.

I’m drinking tonight and when I drink I win. It’s tgat simple

I see cgy scoring more in second half.

If cgy learned anything it’s not to let teams hang around.

Argos will need ray to push the ball Dow n field which he clearly cannot do.
I see sacks and interceptions for cgy defense.

Cgy did everything they wanted to and will continue to do so. Argos aren’t a good comeback team.

Unless they fluke tds they aren’t Mounting a comeback

I see Argos finishing with 11 points.

Cgy finishes with 37-44 points.

I see an outright win second half for cgy.

Their running backs look fast. They are likely out to embarrass the Argos tonight at home

Middle shot u52 and o46.5

Take my middle chance and guaranteed one unit run and gonna enjoy a beer or two the rest of the night as my 6-year-old is pleading to play with dinosaurs while we sit and watch the football game. Lmao

Middle shot u52 and o46.5

Take my middle chance and guaranteed one unit run and gonna enjoy a beer or two the rest of the night as my 6-year-old is pleading to play with dinosaurs while we sit and watch the football game. Lmao

It’s always fun to play with the kids when you are hitting a few winners.

I have these visions of a new Dancing capping command centre.

Crazy disco lights. Lighted up dance floor. TVs everywhere.
Just dance the night away as you win win win

Speaking of winners.

Is there any team easier to fade right now than the Montreal Alouettes??

Total fade material.

No coach no good gym.

No q.b. No o line

Overrated defense

Montreal is in deep trouble this season.

They will get blown out a lot early on

I think Manziel is going to get traded to Montreal.

Jeremiah Masoli is playing lights out. He is playing so good and rarely gets injured. I don’t see how Manziel even sniffs the field this season. Manziel won’t win the job next season with no reps.

Montreal should make a trade for Manziel. Montreal a party city. Lots of drinking hot woman. Perfect fit for Johnny

Drew Willy is the worst CFL QB I ever remember watching. I think he is absolutely horrendous. Albeit you boys know this league a million times better than me.

How is this guy a starter in this league? And with a coach who doesn’t get the intricacies of the league yet? Recipe for DISASTER

Speaking of studs. This Winnipeg qb is really impressive.

Guy is big runs a 4.5 40 which is faster than most cfl defenders.
Has a nice arm and brain.
This kid could be a star. He can throw on the run. Love him.

Drew Willy is the worst CFL QB I ever remember watching. I think he is absolutely horrendous. Albeit you boys know this league a million times better than me.

How is this guy a starter in this league? And with a coach who doesn’t get the intricacies of the league yet? Recipe for DISASTER

Drew Willy is a pathetic fit for the cfl. He is strictly a nfl style backup. He looks the part. Has the right height the right weight etc.
However he has no athleticism. He cannot avoid the rush.
He is only good playing nfl football with a solid o line giving him for ever to throw.

Willy is not startbig material.

Johnny’s agent should be demanding a trade.

Masoli is turning elite.

Manziel will not bypass masoli.

Montreal is the right fit for Johnny

Calgary’s receivers are so impressive...those dudes save Mitchell a ton of incompletions and just go and grab the ball instead of letting it fall to them. More WR need to do that

Calgary’s receivers are so impressive...those dudes save Mitchell a ton of incompletions and just go and grab the ball instead of letting it fall to them. More WR need to do that

Eric Rogers returned bro. He was the Julio Jones of the cfl.

Not to mention all other guys are studs

I would love nothing more. Get this distraction away from my team.

Also bro the ticats could land a very good player from Montreal.

I’m a trade how does Ernest Jackson or Bj Cunningham or jabar westerman look in a cats uniform?

Cats have nothing to lose. Masoli himself is a star. Totally impressed by this dude.

No dB can cover Eric Rogers.

He was a triple jump champion.

He had speed is 6’3 and can outjump everyone in the league easily. As you can see.

Back