2018 2QB Fantasy Football NEED ONE TEAM

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
New year. Probably need at least one team.
Draft tentatively set for 9/4 @8pm on Yahoo

Fun league $100. Interesting scoring w the 2qb

Last edited:
I just seen the date you put i cant do it at that time i have a draft that day at 7:30pm Pacific time

Or is that eastern time? If so can we bump it up 30 min

Last edited:
sounds like we have our ten, now let's set the draft time

I'm good with 10pm ET on almost any night

I really can’t do 10pm est. I have to wake up too early for work. I’m willing to do 8pm

Guys, i just logged into the site. Is Tip in this league? If so, I’m out. Sorry, he’s just got so much hate for the site on social media I can’t associate in a league and start getting all the BS attacks he’s sent to other guys associated with CTG. Sorry

Nugzz if you could just refund my money, I would appreciate it. Best of luck this year guys.

Ya. He’s been in it forever. Sorry to see you go .. will refund. Kicking him out would make more issues I suppose.

I’m not really feeling all the work that goes into this. Maybe the league will be a no go this year

Ya. He’s been in it forever. Sorry to see you go .. will refund. Kicking him out would make more issues I suppose.

I’m not really feeling all the work that goes into this. Maybe the league will be a no go this year

Appreciate it, Nugzz. No way am I looking to cause more problems and Tip getting annoyed would just cause headaches for me, you and the rest of the league members. Hope you can find someone else because the concept / setup is great. BOL guys.

Appreciate it, Nugzz. No way am I looking to cause more problems and Tip getting annoyed would just cause headaches for me, you and the rest of the league members. Hope you can find someone else because the concept / setup is great. BOL guys.
Its the best fantasy league hands down

29th at 915 eastern. I’m locking that in. If it doesn’t work then I’m sorry. I’ll be out and you guys can work it out

Last edited:
so scarf nor jump are playing because tip is in there? Those two + my buddy would get us to 10

so scarf nor jump are playing because tip is in there? Those two + my buddy would get us to 10

Tip has now spent over a year attacking the site and nonstop sending personal attacks toward any of our members and specifically toward the mods/owners of the site. This hasn't just been through Twitter, it has been also done through league message boards to where everyone has to read the rants.

Being associated with the site, is not in the best interest for potentially ruining the fun for everyone else in the league. Since Nugzz said Tip is a must stay (or it would cause problems), I would rather not take the chance to expose everyone to a non-stop barrage of insults about CTG, me, BAR, Fondy or whoever...simply because I'm a mod here.

That's why I told Nugzz its best for me not to be in the league. I don't think I'm going out on a limb in speaking for Jump here by saying I believe that's his reason for not playing either. BOL on filling the league, guys.

This is a CTG league. Not sure why anyone would want to be in that is bashing the site? Makes no sense to me. I may be able to get another player. Asking around now.

This is a CTG league. Not sure why anyone would want to be in that is bashing the site? Makes no sense to me. I may be able to get another player. Asking around now.

Bob, I really don't know Tip and I don't understand his motives, but that's just apparently how I've been told he is and have seen the tweets bashing everything about CTG for over a year now. He hates this place.

I do want to correct you on one thing though. These fantasy leagues ARE NOT AFFILIATED with CTG. They may be filled with members from the site, but CTG doesn't endorse or promote any of the fantasy leagues posted on here.

Scarf, I understand that and didnt mean they are affiliated. I just said that cause we talk about them on here and most of the guys are from here.

On a side note, how the hell could anyone hate this site? This site is great!!

Back