Thu 9/21 1:45AM

USA wins only -297
International wins only +336
USA / International draw +1225

Thu 9/28 7081 International Presidents Cup points +360
7:00AM 7082 USA Presidents Cup points -450

Thu 9/28 7083 USA/INT Presidents Cup points draw +1350
7:00AM 7084 USA/INT Presidents Cup points not a draw -2000

1:05PM: Charl Schwartzel/Hideki Matsuyama (INT) vs. Rickie Fowler/Justin Thomas (USA)

1:17PM: Adam Scott/Jhonattan Vegas (INT) vs. Dustin Johnson/Matt Kuchar (USA)

1:29PM: Si Woo Kim/Emiliano Grillo (INT) vs. Jordan Spieth/Patrick Reed (USA)

1:41PM: Louis Oosthuizen/Branden Grace (INT) vs. Brooks Koepka/Daniel Berger (USA)

1:53 PM: Jason Day/Marc Leishman (INT) vs. Kevin Kisner/Phil Mickelson (USA)

Sitting: Adam Hadwin, Anirban Lahiri (INT); Kevin Chappell, Charley Hoffman (USA)

Hideki might be the worst player there. Hes been in a major slump. Doesnt look the same since he lost the PGA. He needs rest. Could be ugly tomorrow in his match.

Hideki might be the worst player there. Hes been in a major slump. Doesnt look the same since he lost the PGA. He needs rest. Could be ugly tomorrow in his match.

Yeah, that was a blow to him.

Definitely not in great form. Long year for him too since he plays a lot in the 'off-season'.

Plus he is the worst putter from 3 feet I have ever seen.

I've got Spieth/Reed -200, no doubt it's low

Hell DJ/Koepka at -190 is low too

Didn't realize they started already, thought they said same times as yesterday

Man this event might really struggle to be competitive, so different than the Ryder Cup

Yeah, this is a down year for the Internationals and USA is really starting to a get a great foundation or their next 15-20 years of team events.

Usually on US soil it isn't as competitive either for some reason.

Deki on fire today since that awful first shot.

Crawdads woke him up.

Another reminder never to lay over 200 even when just a shits n giggles bet...

Yeah but he's also walked to a couple holes with the ball in his pocket since the turn...couple awful shots

Some great shots but I'd really like to see some kind of competition in this thing. Only drama is a couple hole outs

Really hope it's not one of those where the US only needs to win 2 matches (or less even) on Sunday...look forward to match play so much and again it may just be a formality at that point. International team will need to do better than 6-4 tomorrow to avoid something like that and it doesn't seem possible

Seriously though there is only 1 golfer that has a shot at winning a singles match. Leishman and if he goes up against someone hot he loses. ML Parlay's on singles All US but they won't play them out

And you never know what happens on Sunday once the Cup is clinched, focus, etc

If you bet the US across there will be some juice laying, the one thing you can hold onto is all these young guys will want to not be "that" guy that loses...inter team competition

If this was close. I wonder how many people would watch this golf over NFL after all this flag stuff

If you bet the US across there will be some juice laying, the one thing you can hold onto is all these young guys will want to not be "that" guy that loses...inter team competition
Only way I play is is a parlay. Play for a sweep

This is the biggest beat down in recent team play memory.

Technically could be 'over' after this afternoon

Back