2017 NFL Draft IN-Game

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I love to kiss tittiess</p>&mdash; Mitchell Trubisky (@Mtrubisky10) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mtrubisky10/status/151879341045841920">December 28, 2011</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You have to go

Russia and us games, especially if they are close To eachother

I have places to stay in St. Pete and Moscow so its basically airfare and ticket prices (Which won't be cheap)

Little worried about what kind of violence breaks out. Especially because American fans will straight up run the other way

I have places to stay in St. Pete and Moscow so its basically airfare and ticket prices (Which won't be cheap)

Little worried about what kind of violence breaks out. Especially because American fans will straight up run the other way

USA hasn't even qualified yet

Sup fellas. 5 and 6 are two good picks. I'll even drop a name that will be the next Jamal Adams - LSU TrFr S Grant Delpit

as far as I know, no

She turns 40 in June which is why we are going to Europe for her birthday

Happy B-Day to mrsP. I'm not sure why I thought you had kids. Do most of your friends have kids? We have one couple that doesn't have "kids" - she has a kid in college from her first marriage, but that doesn't really count.

Happy B-Day to mrsP. I'm not sure why I thought you had kids. Do most of your friends have kids? We have one couple that doesn't have "kids" - she has a kid in college from her first marriage, but that doesn't really count.
her sister and sister's husband don't have kids. Everybody else we hang out with has kids. We talk about it a lot but we are too stuck in our lifestyle to change. I'm ok with that.

her sister and sister's husband don't have kids. Everybody else we hang out with has kids. We talk about it a lot but we are too stuck in our lifestyle to change. I'm ok with that.

Kinda sucks when you don't have kids and are still dependent on a babysitter. lol

We love our lifestyle too, but I never wanted kids. I saw what it did to too many families growing up.

Jesus last I saw Bears made a trade to two and got a call, now catching up

Not only did the Bears Bear, and Corey Davis got me a prop...the Jets got a steal at 6

2 receivers in the top 7 wow

People have been hitting him on twitter with it today I saw lol
Mitch Leidner‏ @Mitch4heisman <small class="time" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 14 Dec 2015</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

when I found out I got robbed out of the heisman

CWPDeT6UAAA6I2N.jpg

Back