*** 2017 MLB In-Game ***

Washington and Atlanta are the two teams I know the least about in the playoffs so that series will be tough for me to touch other than maybe an early 1h under because they'll be playing early all the time

I should prolly join you on that sweep, not a bad way to approach it. Was just gonna wait to take some GSW 1Q/1H stuff, team totals, etc

I have several Blackhawks fan friends here and usually they'd be losing their shit right now, down 1-0 at home in game 1 especially after getting bounced early last year...but the Cubs hangover is clearly there, they seem smitten

OT in DC

Overs got fucked, that 5.5 total looked like it was begging for under money too

I think Klay props will be a decent option too as they get KD integrated back in to the lineup, gonna guess Klay gets all kinds of opportunities to be the man while Curry and Durant rest

Kj...I know u like situations, as do I but u see pirates situation tomorrow at Wrigley....posted some stuff...if u didn't see I'll post here

OT in DC

Overs got fucked, that 5.5 total looked like it was begging for under money too

Yup I had the over. 2-1 with 10 to play in the first! 80 shots in the game, and even 2-2 going into the 3rd, couldn't get it over.

I saw the Pirates travel situation that you posted, buncha shuttling around in 48 hours

I saw the Pirates travel situation that you posted, buncha shuttling around in 48 hours
Not
Starting pitchers probably but the rest...don't care for Pit vs lhp and they did get 2 quick ones today off E rod via cutch dinger but he settled down...don't like Pit at all this season...also off w going into today, aND bOs off L...Bos had nt/day b2b but hm....Cubs way better tm and better SP tomorrow....Cubs day/day b2b but hm while Pit in Pit night/in Bos day/in Chi day

Took Ducks team total under 2.5 +115 .5

Preds shoulda salted this one already

Flames!

These two teams want to throw down at a moment's notice so badly but being smart, this is fun stuff

Man when they hang that 7 in a day game at Wrigley I wouldn't be comfortable with over, you know the wind isn't gonna do anything to help scoring

LOL the mitt was safe, Harrison was out

Pitt has been passing up chances to add to this lead. Not good when +150. Can't give the Cubs so many chances and not capatilize

Hendricks hasn't looked good, 2 starts now and line movement pre game have me not as confident as I was about situation angle

Trust me I know, I had Pitt at a + number against Boston when they left 17 on base and blew a 8th inning 3-1 lead.

Is Thornton injury meaningful at all for Sharks tonight, no knowledge just looking for a bet

More meaningful from a leadership standpoint. More mental for the team being without their guy but talent wise and actual having an effect on the game.....Very little.

Being from minn, I knew u had to be a hockey guy
I played youth hockey and followed then but now just briefly follow playoffs
Have a nephew that played on Junior Penguins and also played in Minn league but knee injuries ended his career unfortunately...he was devastated, had a chance to make it

Only thing with Bellino is I always think of him having a huge strike zone, not sure it matters in a day game in DC though...hard to put much weight on one game for the P/Ump matchup.

Nyy/LAD is a ml parlay I feel good about, +146 is a steal

Damn you I'm just looking forward to Greinke/Kersh with the fast start and hoping the Snakes can get him. Actually would prefer Kershaw in this matchup if it was in Phoenix.

Got
Ya, thanks :cheers3:
looking at Columbus, any opinion?

Bet them last time, they are undervalued as at one point they were hottest team in the league. Unders will continue to dominate. Washington/Toronto had 3 goals in first 10 minutes, and 80 shots on net and couldn't get over 5.5 for me.

Then I had under 5 Calgary/Anaheim and 3-2 going into the 3rd and luckily for me they still coiuldn't get the over with a whole 20 minutes and an empty net.

More confident in unders than anything.

Those are poor situations u r betting....what was reasoning, esp w/ a Pitt team with 1 hitter

Poor situations yes. But the most value in the whole league early on. May not always win, but always play value. Another huge value play early on has been Arizona.

Anaheim PP kill was sick, and by sick I say that physically with a Flames series bet. Added to it today ffs

That series is great already, only one game in

Back