*** 2017 MLB In-Game ***

My first job at 12 or 13 and then through college was as an umpire/basketball official. So I should really know this, but isn't it a putout when the fielder has control of the ball?

That wasn't obvious?

I mention Bill Miller because if you know anything about him, he's a pitchers Umpire. Wide zone and call outs when in doubt. Been friends with Bill since he was umpiring in the minors 30 years ago. It had to be more than obvious to him to overturn an out.

am i crazy for thinking that Yankees O/U 83 is way too high? in that division? with this pitching ?

I mention Bill Miller because if you know anything about him, he's a pitchers Umpire. Wide zone and call outs when in doubt. Been friends with Bill since he was umpiring in the minors 30 years ago. It had to be more than obvious to him to overturn an out.

Hope this doesn't get overturned then :(

What happened in Mets game as I am at work sitting with over 6.5 6-0 top of 9 and guys on 2nd and 3rd no outs..... Strike out, and then a double play? What in the world happened. Says pitcher to 1st, to 2nd?

What happened in Mets game as I am at work sitting with over 6.5 6-0 top of 9 and guys on 2nd and 3rd no outs..... Strike out, and then a double play? What in the world happened. Says pitcher to 1st, to 2nd?

Grounder to P, threw to first for the out, Matt kemp got caught waaay off second for third out

Just finished watching the Dodgers/Padres. The Padres may lose 100 games this year. 3 rule 5 players on the opening day roster. This team could be historically bad. Time to look into a fading the Padres system.

~1987 posts up in-game thread and it gets buried to bottom of page 2....go figure
anyways it must be a shitty sports night based on the fact that I'm actually watching a Stankees game

Watchin the pucks but I'll pull for the Rox with ya tonight, SFG loss never hurt my feelings

From what I watched last two nights....

Fade list:
Wright Bos
Arroyo Cin
Tomlin Cle

Play list:
Sev nyy

Haven't bet baseball and likely won't til postseason but was really surprised to see Leake in the +170s yesterday, don't care that it was against Max, that's too high

He was thrust into MLB without a minor league game and have always been impressed with how he adapted, obviously took some time. The bat was always a plus too, not sure how he's hitting lately

What do you think about the C's? I only took the Bulls at the number, opened 8 and want 7.5 in case it moves to 7. Not that I think the Bulls will do much against Boston but 7 is an important number to me and can see the hotdogs on Chicago step it up for a game on the big stage to keep it competitive. Guessing Celtics in 5.

Celtics in 5 sounds about right....6 most and hope not....as far as game to game betting in that series looking at using Bos in ml parlays, even cross sports ml parlays

Hawks series tricky....Wiz better team and should win but Atl major depth edge in what could be a tough series that goes distance where the depth edge is a huge factor...go Wiz in G1 then grab better series value on Atl down 1-0 is my opinion right now

Flames/Ducks should be fun tonight, 26 penalties last Tuesday and I think there were 8 guys in the box at one point

Back