2016 Tigers/Tip/Tribe Thread....

I was gonna skip going downtown this year for opening day but it is a Friday which is always an off-day so gonna have to I guess...

This is the year I'm coming to Detroit. Guns a blazing.

can't believe I've still never been downtown for opening day.

I never did it till 4 years ago. It is a lot of fun. Especially with these awful winters last 3 years it is like the 'beginning' lol for everyone.

Now, that being said, we got so messed last year I slept through National Championship Game at hotel.

Just gonna Uber this year from house...prolly 100 bucks roundtrip...not bad at all..and keeps us outta trouble.

I never did it till 4 years ago. It is a lot of fun. Especially with these awful winters last 3 years it is like the 'beginning' lol for everyone.

Now, that being said, we got so messed last year I slept through National Championship Game at hotel.

Just gonna Uber this year from house...prolly 100 bucks roundtrip...not bad at all..and keeps us outta trouble.

prolly 60 for parking anyway

the brakes on my car went out one morning before work a week ago ( got a new car since) and I used Uber to get to work. From Northville to Troy during morning rush hour only cost $26

the brakes on my car went out one morning before work a week ago ( got a new car since) and I used Uber to get to work. From Northville to Troy during morning rush hour only cost $26

Yeah, cheap as can be.

Just stay outta K-Zoo ;)

i will be attending the sunday matinee at Comerica on 6/26 assuming wedding festivities from the day before don't make it impossible for me to make the drive from East Lansing...

There's not enough talk in this thread right now about the top-5 lineup y'all have an a very underrated pitching staff, too. I expect to be on the RSW over, though I do expect Zimm to have a tough time in the AL

I have only missed opening day at Comerica twice since it opened. Those two times of been the last two years where we ended up just staying at the bar instead of going and spending the big ticket prices

I've had a few ridic Uber rides lately price-wise.

i will be attending the sunday matinee at Comerica on 6/26 assuming wedding festivities from the day before don't make it impossible for me to make the drive from East Lansing...

There's not enough talk in this thread right now about the top-5 lineup y'all have an a very underrated pitching staff, too. I expect to be on the RSW over, though I do expect Zimm to have a tough time in the AL

We know it may be a last run but also we have no expectations...

Got comped for day so gonna be a doozy now...FML...pretty sure 5pm-8-pm is nap time...

Can I LOL at the White Sox for what they did to LaRoche in this thread? If not, I LOL'ed anyway. Fucking bums.

Here are a couple brooms for you Michigan guys. One for the Tigs, one for the Stons. Thanks for the hospitality shown the Tribe and Cavs in Motown. Low stress weekend.

View attachment 40787

Well, that owner doesn't have all day. I mean literally, he might not have all day.

i mean, i don't care for ausmus, but is this an ausmus problem? not his fault they signed pelfrey and upton cant hit for shit.

Not totally his fault but he was gone last year at end then got vote of confidence...

Pinch-hitting Vmart tonight with 1b open....ummm...

Something will happen soon methinks.

Back