2016 NFL Draft

Think Elliot will go to San Fran of the Dallas doesn't take him? And really? A RB with a shitty attitude 4th?

Missed this interview. It was that good?
it was to a newspaper and he basically disclosed he might need micro fracture surgery for degenerative knee condition. His agent might want to tell him to shut the hell up because he probably cost himself a pretty penny.

Wouldn't mind seeing Denver take Hackenberg or Prescott.
ish on both.

QB crop pretty weak this year IMO. They either need to trade up for Paxton or sit tight with what they have. unfortunate reality but unless either of those two fall to late 2nd round, it's a pass.

I'd much rather Cook than Hack ffs, would trust Arians to do something with him and having Stanton as an MSU guy to help him wouldn't hurt. Same concerns as everyone about him, maturity...doubt it happens anyway.

Eisen is the best on either of these channels, but can't do NFL Network, Mayock just is too agitating and I'll have to deal with Berman

not a Mayock fan? Dude is really smart. lots of good takes, but he talks a little too much for my liking.

I did read something interesting about Goff, he learned from the coaching staff that former Cal QB Steve Bartkowski was taken #1 overall (personally I would have known this but maybe that's just me). When he found out about Bartkowski he SENT HIM an autographed Cal helmet. Seems like a highly egotistical move to me...if I'm in Goff's position I'm sending a blank helmet to Bartkowski and asking for him to autograph it for me.

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)); background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250); border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"> Follow </button>

Jason Wolf@JasonWolf
Screen shots of deleted Laremy Tunsil video. #NFLDraft

ChKxvD9WIAAEBBD.jpg

ChKxvD9XEAQiAkM.jpg

ChKxvH2WwAEyHER.jpg

ChKxvH0W4AAu4is.jpg

Mayock always has to try n sound smarter than everyone..
I used to love when he would say every fucking time a DB was talked about. "Flip his hips"

Back