2016 NBA Finals: Cavaliers - Warriors Discussion

Well, gsw might be in some trouble here. That was the most lopsided officiated half since okc at san antonio. Three pt shooting differential is unreal but they can't pull away. Phantom call on klay when irving drives and the unreal call on steph at the end.

I'll take that first half. Lebron got his but we contained everybody else. One thing i'm worried about is dubs only have a 7 point lead despite dubs shooting 10/21 3's and Cavs only 1/14 3's. You gotta think they get going soon on the 3 ball.

knew i could count on you:cheers3:

Manufactures the team, runs the coach out of town and whoever else he chooses, berates his teammates on the floor, snitches to get players suspended.

The list goes on.

Uberfucking-talented but is a spoiled, coddled baby.

Figures that DJ winning a major and Cleveland winning a title on the same day was too much for the sporting gods

Fucking hope so, got the one "Mouse off the back" I wanted today

Cleveland could ruin a generation or more, they need that to live on!

Well, gsw might be in some trouble here. That was the most lopsided officiated half since okc at san antonio. Three pt shooting differential is unreal but they can't pull away. Phantom call on klay when irving drives and the unreal call on steph at the end.

huh?

curry and Klay did SHIT and they up 10

disagree hard bro

CLE in trouble

I'll take that first half. Lebron got his but we contained everybody else. One thing i'm worried about is dubs only have a 7 point lead despite dubs shooting 10/21 3's and Cavs only 1/14 3's. You gotta think they get going soon on the 3 ball.

7 point lead in a home Game 7 is better than a 1 point lead or no lead at all.

Dubs in a good place.

Are you watching the same game as everyone else!?

Surprised tip wasn't twittering earlier given his good one liners it seems he would take to it like a duck to water

It's hard for us 40 somethings to figure out the twitter app

I'm following something called acatnamedbithches and don't have a clue why

get cat photos all day, and I actually like cats, but haven't a clue why I get that shit

Cavs can't hit a shot outside the paint.

GS only allowed 1 O rebound to the Cavs that 2 quarter and has held TT to zero though Love was big early getting 4 of them.

Klay gotta start hitting

At no time watching Dray at MSU did I think man that dude is gonna be the best player on the court in a game 7 of the Finals...I thought man he is really gonna be a great bif of the bench for a winning team lol.

Thank god for Draymond. Barnes missed every shot after hitting that early 3. Klay 2/9. Curry less than average. Ezeli no show. Really needed him and so far he showed up.

No reason Green can't keep making threes, when you don't leave your feet to shoot you don't lose your hops.

Barnes & Ezeli to start the second half... it's like Kerr wants to give Cleveland a chance here...

Back