• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

like an extension for high school for kids who get in trouble at regular schools

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/o3gE1EtRlPZE4" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/funny-black-and-white-weed-o3gE1EtRlPZE4">via GIPHY</a></p>

Never understood rooting for a college football team if you (or your family) didnt go to the school unless your state doesnt have a NFL team

Never understood rooting for a college football team if you (or your family) didnt go to the school unless your state doesnt have a NFL team

I grew up in Iowa, obviously the big games were Iowa/ISU...half fam went one way, half the other

But from the time I could throw a ball I went to ISU football games, when they were winning two games and Neb/OU would show up with over 100 players...didn't go to school in state but will always be where my heart lies

I grew up in Iowa, obviously the big games were Iowa/ISU...half fam went one way, half the other

But from the time I could throw a ball I went to ISU football games, when they were winning two games and Neb/OU would show up with over 100 players...didn't go to school in state but will always be where my heart lies

Ive told the story 100 times on here. I moved to Florida from Canada in 2000. Didn't even know wtf college football was. First friends our family got were Gator graduates and season ticket holders. They took our family to games all the time and so I became a Gator fan.

Ive told the story 100 times on here. I moved to Florida from Canada in 2000. Didn't even know wtf college football was. First friends our family got were Gator graduates and season ticket holders. They took our family to games all the time and so I became a Gator fan.

I have to assume you realize everyone just pokes at you at this point dana :)

Back