• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

my problem is I hate thousand island so I gotta go with the traditional stuff..and no fucking onions in my body ever

actually gotta amend that, bruschetta...with balsamic, I can accept onions...and even in salsa to a degree

but not raw on my burger

not raw. grilled. have them with my steak too

Don't know what that means

And even from Iowa, I'm chicken and fish...my parents don't even get it...very few times I've had steak and said yeah, that was good, and every time I didn't pay

Well public are all over Mich St, A&M, tOSU, Georgia, Stanford and Texas in the big matchups if you care about that

Don't know what that means

And even from Iowa, I'm chicken and fish...my parents don't even get it...very few times I've had steak and said yeah, that was good, and every time I didn't pay

You don't know what grilled onions are? They are cooked, so they're not crunchy. When we make them at home, we dice them and cook them with garlic salt and butter until they don't crunch - almost caramelized.

View attachment 41419

Note Kentucky AD:

If you care about football success, poorly coached and undisciplined is not a good combination

Lol I know what grilled onions are, I'm sure you can make them wonderful if you like onions...and I've learned to like a lot over the years but just can't get there

Sweet onion has been a nice start, can tolerate it

Back