• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Herbie must be excited to get his day over with early for once, got all day to chase that skirt

Butch isn't going to last long.
icon9.png

are there still tackle football leagues for kids, would expect the liability to not be worth it. thought it was all flag football

A couple buddies own a pretty nice flag football outfit in this area and participation is huge

And one of them had his kids playing tackle a few years ago, before he invested

I would say that every bar I've been to for UM/OSU it's about 50/50

I prefer the Michigan fans, tOSU guys always seem to want to fight anyone for no reason

tOSU fans remind me of the old Cardinals games in Tempe against the Cowboys or Raiders, fans there just to fight

for those that have kids... do you / would you let your sons play tackle football?

I did and he got hurt, enough to cost him his college. Just last night we had to fly out a highschool player as a trauma alert with head injuries and possible broken spine.
Scary stuff for parents.

I will say I went to the Natty when they (somehow) beat Miami and everyone was in a festive mood, obviously 95% tOSU fans

yea - i wouldn't let my kid play tackle football (assuming i had one). So dangerous and it's just not worth what it can do to your quality of life

Back