******2016 CFB In-Game******

Appy st. clock mgmt was asinine. should have had a shot to win with a FG at the end of regulation. idiots.

needed something, slept straight through last night's games and was afraid it was about to happen again

looking forward to Toledo/ark st

yeah I have +7.5 and half on the ML but the Buffs can pretty much take knees right now and be safe

Pac12 representing so far.......Tree up next .....I am now 8 drinks in and going to 3x my Tree bet...god I missed this shit

she said she stages and might move things around little as she cleans under everything. i said that was ok, but she moved pictures around. i'm trying to see if i like it, but it's weird having things moved.

"Staging" sounds like she forgot where stuff was supposed to go

were you playing the pai gow with dominoes? I want to learn that, those people sound crazy in that game

burnt out on pai gow poker when I did a 24 hour bender one time during march madness

were you playing the pai gow with dominoes? I want to learn that, those people sound crazy in that game

burnt out on pai gow poker when I did a 24 hour bender one time during march madness

Cards. We've played the tiles before and mrtake gets it but i have the dealer set up my hand. I have no idea what I have and he would take my money or pay me and I had no idea why. lol

Back