• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

just more of the same get the best possible number -6 with Houston and now in my usual spot with the best number and no chance to win

Tomorrow morning cincy defense meeting topic:

"Merits of flag football techniques in division 1 ncaa football contests"

Here is the rest of Houston's schedule. Nothing looks that difficult until the Louisville game

Texas St.
Connecticut
Navy
Tulsa
Southern Methodist
Central Florida
Tulane
Louisville
Memphis

That was an awesome performance by Houston after giving up the lead.

Houston get Tulane at home week before Ville while Ville travels to Wake Forest...

don't think Gunnar was to happy to come into the game and hand it off three times

i would have said fu coach and start airing it out

lmao at this swac game

alcorn fumbles the ball in ot and gives arkansas pb a chance to win the game as a 36 pt underdog

arkansas pb gets it to the 10 and has 1st and goal and fumbles

Hey...is there like a hot-key on the keyboard I can use to quick submit my replies, instead of always having to click "Post Quick Reply"?

Idk why but I just feel like Jim Grobe is constantly in the ear of his OC saying "whoa whoa now, let's not get to risky here..."

the Rice secondary is where all the mismatches are .. find it funny to run three times get within a half yard and then pass on fourth down. bailed out there by the rice timeout but it is hilarious. Baylor flat as a pancake to start offensively.

the Rice secondary is where all the mismatches are .. find it funny to run three times get within a half yard and then pass on fourth down. bailed out there by the rice timeout but it is hilarious. Baylor flat as a pancake to start offensively.

Agreed, Grobe's safe/proper/conservative personality is slowly influencing the team more and more lol

ugh...I give Jim G credit for the work he did at Wake Forest and he definitely gave them their most success ever imo, but he's never had this kind of offensive arsenal at his disposal and I feel like he doesn't quite know how to use it. Probably influencing his OC too much and not letting him have as much freedom.

Back