• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

for those interested in a baseball prop, no score 1st inning in Washington looks good. only -125 at my book and these two pitchers have been dealing lately. No Howard in the lineup either.

Anybody like Arky catching 10.5? something tells me they play this one close. Gophers play that same physical style and they played TCU pretty tough the last 2 years - probably the toughest games TCU had on their schedule tbh.

Anybody like Arky catching 10.5? something tells me they play this one close. Gophers play that same physical style and they played TCU pretty tough the last 2 years - probably the toughest games TCU had on their schedule tbh.

Seems too easy. Who is TCU to lay that number?

for those interested in a baseball prop, no score 1st inning in Washington looks good. only -125 at my book and these two pitchers have been dealing lately. No Howard in the lineup either.

Laid a unit on it....leggo P

Tenn likely will be a 1u play for me

Public perception was too high on TENN to start year, now it's too low. LOL. Team is still good. Don't overthink this.

Is UW 2H a sucker bet? Only -13. I think they score 21 this half. Can Idaho score any points? Doubt it

Idaho moved the ball a bit early...I think they can score on 3rd team late.....thinking this will be 56-7 and right about the number....I am way up and need to back UW, so betting 2nd half of course, but only 1/2 unit....

Back