******2016 CFB In-Game******

Have Raiders +3 and +4 now both juiced at -120 for decent bets. Going that route as opposed to under although it's got 15-13 written all over it

I have Steelers -8.5, think they win big but hate laying those number in NFL...also think Giants can win, but betting against them. Under is my favorite way to play that one although I did the -4 on GB as well for less, just seeing it move to 4.5 other places and want the number. Might try to middle it...best two teams in the NFC imo but prefer GB at home.

I have Steelers -8.5, think they win big but hate laying those number in NFL...also think Giants can win, but betting against them. Under is my favorite way to play that one although I did the -4 on GB as well for less, just seeing it move to 4.5 other places and want the number. Might try to middle it...best two teams in the NFC imo but prefer GB at home.

Im a homer, but I'm telling you this defense is bad. No way I would lay 10 pts to a playoff team. Clev moved the ball up and down the field on them this week. RGIII looked like he was back at Baylor. I think the line will drop and I will tease them down later in the week, but for now I took a position on +10.

Im a homer, but I'm telling you this defense is bad. No way I would lay 10 pts to a playoff team. Clev moved the ball up and down the field on them this week. RGIII looked like he was back at Baylor. I think the line will drop and I will tease them down later in the week, but for now I took a position on +10.

Fair enough but I'll take the flip side and say that yesterday was exactly what the Steez needed, a game that was meaningless yet the defense will have to think about all week. I get the Florida team coming north into cold temps (yes it's cliché but seems to play out a lot) and an offense that should name their score against Miami.

USC looking so much better even with mistakes, drops
Penn St RB only one looking good and with speed
Have USC 1st half and expected to go Penn St 2nd half as their record in 2nd half is best in FBS
Penn St has looked bad in other first halves this year, not sure this bad
Penn St O Line no match for USC D Line but will still consider PSU 2nd half

Back