******2016 CFB In-Game******

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 14m14 minutes agoDoug Whaley repeatedly says he wasn't "privy" to conversation that led to Rex Ryan's firing. Most contentious 7-9 presser I've seen.

Prefer Iowa at pk in the 2h but not gonna press it with Beathard hammy. Doubt that shitty tackling carries over after several minutes in the locker room

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 20m20 minutes agoHard to follow Whaley's meandering answers and the fact he's ducking and dodging on many questions. No clear message for #Bills' direction

agree KJ. I would probably take Iowa 2H without the injury concern, but that might be reflected in the line too.

Beat Hard injury is huge, changes everything.

Only hope is Florida thinking NFL in the 2nd half.

44 for Iowa really struggles with the concept of tackling but he accidentally got one there

stubborn corn hick idiots...2nd and 5 let's run. 1st and 10 let's run. 2nd and 10 let's run. 2nd and 15 let's run. 3rd and 5 let's run. i wonder what the florida defense thinks is coming on the next play. stop playing pussy big10 football and throw the ball if you want to win the game.

Back