• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

If Bama (Lane) is content winning the game comfortably he may want to just keep giving it to Bo. Wash has seen absolutely nothing like him and the downhill power run game and there is zero chance they can stop it. However, Lane is an ass and loves cute footbskl

Michigan went from Oct 22nd till 4th qtr last night without a hold on the opposing OL.

All I hear is that Alabama never gets called for holding, but we've had a pretty good DL the last few years with no opponent holds last year. Zero. 3 this year. We are actually in bottom 5 of opponent penalty yards per game. Maybe the refs just suck all the way around, but our players are better? Just a thought. Roll tide, I'm drunk. No way I sniff midnight

If Bama (Lane) is content winning the game comfortably he may want to just keep giving it to Bo. Wash has seen absolutely nothing like him and the downhill power run game and there is zero chance they can stop it. However, Lane is an ass and loves cute footbskl

you know your team .....i'm hoping saban kicks him in the ass.

I just think they will pound on em. Bama DL dominating so aside from a chunk play wash can't do anything. Run it, defense will score again. Get outta town 38-14

Just hard to take under, Wash will have several gimmick plays in the 2h, Bams will run the ball for yards at a time, but thought that in the first half too.

Weird game

Just hard to take under, Wash will have several gimmick plays in the 2h, Bams will run the ball for yards at a time, but thought that in the first half too.

Weird game

so what if they run a gimmick play or two
that doesn't mean they work....

Washington defense won't fold though, effort will be there and talent is there. Just don't know how that translates to possession/pts.

No thanks.

I usually use the logic that turnovers are phony. So theoretically, WASH still has a chance here. But BAMA D throws logical out the window. They force an unreal amount of TOs, and they could force more this half.

In Peterson we trust. (hopefully)

So consensus is Bama cashes 2H easy?

I've just seen this movie too many times. Bama comes out and runs the ball down their throats to open the 2H. Washington panics and does something stupid. Bama gets a TO or good field position then another TD demoralizes Wash. The Bama boa constrictor claims another victim.

But Ive been shit in bowls so Washington probably wins outright.

bama and over 2h for me.

Just no way for Washington to rebound after what Peterson and browning just did.

Imagine going into half down just 3?

I've just seen this movie too many times. Bama comes out and runs the ball down their throats to open the 2H. Washington panics and does something stupid. Bama gets a TO or good field position then another TD demoralizes Wash. The Bama boa constrictor claims another victim.

But Ive been shit in bowls so Washington probably wins outright.

I agree with all of this, and hope the last sentence is true

(Sorry Grove)

Frank -- Remember, though, WASH also fumbled in Bama territory. Changed the entire game.

If WASH cleans it up, turnover free, they CAN win the game. Would be shocking, but not impossible imo.

Yep terrible matchup for Browning. Young pocket QB against this, he's been superb this year but this is a different animal

First half was a coin flip .. probably should have ended 10-10. But I just don't think you can come back mentally from that deflation. Were it 17-7 in a normal way then sure .. but not the way it happened with Washington playing even and then handing it to Bama while they dropped their interception chance.

Back