******2016 CFB In-Game******

I did a mock tonight but it was a 30 second clock and all i could do was look for my next guy.

Grrrr... I was 3rd, but the winner of the conso bracket last year got to switch with anyone he picked me, so I'm 7th.

Just make sure you take someone that's gonna blow their knee out tomorrow night like I did with Jordy last year

Damn 3rd would have been a perfect spot to draft this year. 7th isn't bad either if it's 12 teams

Think I have a draft on the 30th but honestly I've no clue and dropped out of every other league

Can't keep up with some of these fantasy freaks anymore, stamina is on empty for that

Does the strategy still hold to only draft guys on teams that will actually score pts?

Fantasy guys.... the league I draft in tomorrow is a 1 RB, 1 WR and 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE) format. Also, passing TD's are 6 points. Any helpful suggestions or strategies?

edit to change to 1 RB, 1 WR, etc...

Am I the only one that finds it a little funny a team like Cal has staff on the sideline wearing a shirt that says "Toughest Team Wins"?

Fantasy guys.... the league I draft in tomorrow is a 1 RB, 1 RB and 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE) format. Also, passing TD's are 6 points. Any helpful suggestions or strategies?

So 2 RB and 3 flex? And is it PPR?

Fantasy guys.... the league I draft in tomorrow is a 1 RB, 1 RB and 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE) format. Also, passing TD's are 6 points. Any helpful suggestions or strategies?

Don't overdraft a top tier TE and I wouldn't even draft one. I think my first 6 picks would be 3 RB and 3 WR and then take 2 QBs and a WR/RB in round 7-9

Am I the only one that finds it a little funny a team like Cal has staff on the sideline wearing a shirt that says "Toughest Team Wins"?

BeastMode

No PPR and 6 pts for passing, hate to say it but gotta move QB up a notch or two

Quarterback (QB)1
Running Back (RB)1
Wide Receiver (WR)1
Tight End (TE)1
Flex (RB/WR/TE)3
Team Defense/Special Teams (D/ST)1
Place Kicker (K)1
Bench (BE)4

I never draft QB before round 6 but would very much think about it in that format, premium on QB with that set up

Can you just openly burn one down at a game in CO or does it have to be on private property?

Back