• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Upcoming Navy game also huge for me as I have that future on them to win their side of the conference at 550, plus have them +1 in the game

I have Ohio -3 plus a future on them to win the East so huge play for me.

BOL CB...if Solich adjusts and spies the KSU QB and brings the safeties up...gonna be very different game. Ohio was up 14-0 and about to go in and RB fumbled on the KSU 5 or it would have been a totally different game.

NW up 24-12 with under 8 to play but Indiana with the ball. NW offense has been non-existent in the 2nd half. Need a defensive stop big time on this drive

Blue then line is Navy -1.5 Is that good?

Navy has been the dog all week, as high as +3, as I only got em at +1...and they were still +2.5 earlier today, so given that...definitely a ton of late cash has come in on the Middies, so take it for what its worth

UMass hanging in there, would be a nice steal in that one if they can hold on for the cover and not do anything stupid the last 5 minutes of the game to allow SC to score

Kent State throws a pick...2 minutes after the play...Ohio gets a personal foul roughing the passer AND a sideline infraction penalty...barely touched him...so Ohio loses the pick AND KSU gets 2 15-yard penalties added on. Speechless.

Anyone else find it interesting that Tip gets banned and the Cavs win the NBA and the Indians may make the WS?
I bet he would have taken getting banned a long time ago if he had known that.

Back