• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Too much at once. Line drive DP to end the game just as the Cubs were trying to implode, same time as the TD

gonna be some drunk angry folks on campus tonight. Better protect those farm animals over at the agricultural center.

So fucking pissed to lose that Wisky ML bet, what a kick to the nuts

Don't care who you're a fan of

Hawaii games aren't televised, you have to subscribe to their service or find it online somehow

And another just shit beat with Wazzu

Colorado State somehow scored 20 4th quarter points to take down the team total, just unreal. They shouldn't score on a decent high school team

OK, this BYU/Boise game is by far the oddest fukking CFB game I have seen in a long time......long time

That first Pick 6 by BYU was one of my fav plays I've seen made this season - incredible effort to score

That fake punt was by far the worst play call I've seen this year and I pray that doesnt change lol

I may be behind on the feed I'm watching on watch espn and that tends to lag some. Depends on score at half. Prob Boise -5.5 if they kick FG

Boise is outgaining BYU 400-100, BYU's scores have been two pick 6's and a short field off a blocked kick.

Boise is going to run them off the field in the second half.

Without Hill's ability to scramble away from sure sacks the yardage disparity would be even larger. This is juts strange stuff

Defenses win games but defensive scores are unsustainable, when Boise hasn't shot themselves in the foot they've moved the ball at will. One was a forced throw and another was a shitty throw that a receiver still should've handled, that's not good defense it's luck.

Back