• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

University of Washington is possibly the 2nd best team in the country this season behind Bama, but because of preseason rankings they can't afford to lose. Fuck that. Other 1 loss teams will get the benefit of the doubt because of name recognition, etc and get in to the playoff. Fucking joke.

University of Washington is possibly the 2nd best team in the country this season behind Bama, but because of preseason rankings they can't afford to lose. Fuck that. Other 1 loss teams will get the benefit of the doubt because of name recognition, etc and get in to the playoff. Fucking joke.

Agree but I think they may lose tonight

They won't lose tonight but I sure as fuck wouldn't lay the points

Just a fucking joke that if they do lose, they're pretty much out because of preseason rankings. They're #2 if you actually watch this shit regardless of losing, and they might be #1

If the game score stays as it stands and bookies release the 2H line at pk, then I think I consider Tenny 2H bet. Holding a large A&M wager at -7. So it's tough to middle.

I will be on Tenn 2h for a significant amount of money and after cashing the 1h it just makes it that much easier

That's a limb?

Looks like one of BAR's clingers

Yes, it is an old Bradford Pear tree that I assume has been here for a long time. Now they are saying that we will have 40-50 MPH winds on the backside. I hope my ladder holds until the moring when I can cut the limb down.

IMO it's a strong # for A&M considering the 2H success for Tenny. Bookies could've easily threw up a 2.5 for the 2H. I think A&M rolls.

Back