• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Let's see some of these pics
unknown.jpg

Can't wait to see Chris Stapleton in concert in Tuscaloosa 2 weeks from tomorrow

lol na KJ. Country singer but one hell of a songwriter performer and is old school

I'm sayin it was funny as shit when Ivanka leaned over and told her assistant she needed a coat to cover up and it was 70 out. Jus because everyone was eye fuckin her

Only thing I'm seeing right now is total of 33 no team totals spreads or moneyline in Clem game

P what was best was when it was late July an we had them 100 deg days, Ivanka and crew came out to look over shit. It was so hot she passed tha fuck out on tha site. One of her Yag ass assistant ran over an ripped his 200 tie off and soaked it with water to put on her forehead. Shit was 10 feet in front of me, niggggas ask me why I didn't help her an I'm sayin nigggga im tryin to look up her dress

P what was best was when it was late July an we had them 100 deg days, Ivanka and crew came out to look over shit. It was so hot she passed tha fuck out on tha site. One of her Yag ass assistant ran over an ripped his 200 tie off and soaked it with water to put on her forehead. Shit was 10 feet in front of me, niggggas ask me why I didn't help her an I'm sayin nigggga im tryin to look up her dress

hahahahhahahahah

that's awesome. she is so fucking hot.

oh my :rofl:

Back