2015 Trade Deadline Etc...INGAME

Denver is in advanced talks on a deal to send JaVale McGee to Philadelphia, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Denver has agreed to send JaVale McGee to Philadelphia, along with a first-round pick via OKC, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Kings trading Ramon Sessions to Washington for Andre Miller, source tells Yahoo.

(like this for the wiz)

Afflalo to Portland for a 1st, 2nd, and Thomas Robinson? Seems steep

wow, my apologies- this did happen..

I have been saying for at least 2 years that Portland's bench sucks... they finally get someone who can score...was going to say they also need some size for the bench as well and just read this...

The Blazers acquired Arron Afflalo and Alonzo Gee in exchange for a first-round pick, second-round pick, Will Barton, Victor Claver and Thomas Robinson. (free agents )

​so more than just affalo.. this makes a little more sense...player option

The Miami Heat offered two first-round picks for Goran Dragic, but Suns owner Robert Sarver is still not impressed with the proposals.

If OKC completes the Brook Lopez-Reggie Jackson deal, Thunder could make a move for Miami's Norris Cole, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

I think that Adams and Perkins are amazingly important players in Oklahoma.
Durant is not an alpha dog. Perk/ Adams and RW do the barking for him...

Is it Lopez for Jackson straight up? Or are other elements involved?

I wouldn't mind Cole and Lopez in exchange for Jackson who would leave anyways once he hits FA.

It's hard to say. Lopez is a huge minus to Thunder defense...
I like Jackson, but yeah, he is pretty much a goner in the summer.

Amazing move for Portland. Not so sure about the Nuggets.
They gave Fornier and a first pick to get him in the summer and Fornier is a good player.

I think that Adams and Perkins are amazingly important players in Oklahoma.
Durant is not an alpha dog. Perk/ Adams and RW do the barking for him...

How has that helped them out the last few years... Durant now 26 and still growing as a player and person..,
if this does happen and Lopez stays healthy ... Immediate upgrade at that position ... ..

Not arguing about potential upside, just think there is a potential downside as well.

Fake thug coming back home to teach the young pups how to be fake thugs. sweet.

I dont' mind the deal actually. Thad Young was just a bandaid for when we draft Okafor with the #1 pick this summer.

ESPN sources: Brandon Knight to Phoenix. MCW and Tyler Ennis to Milwaukee. Isaiah Thomas and picks to Philadelphia

What was the point of signing Thomas, alienating Dragic, and then trading away both? Fun times in PHX...

Philadelphia has traded K.J. McDaniels to Houston for Isaiah Canaan and a second round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Looks like the Bucks are getting Miles Plumlee along with Michael Carter-Williams and Tyler Ennis as part of the Knight trade. Haven't heard anything more on picks/other Bucks.

Looks like the Bucks are getting Miles Plumlee along with Michael Carter-Williams and Tyler Ennis as part of the Knight trade. Haven't heard anything more on picks/other Bucks.

Hadnt seen or heard any rumblings on this ... Out of left field

It essentially works like a four-way deal with Celtics joining in to take on Isaiah Thomas and Philly stocking up future first-rounders

So with Thomas going to Boston and not Philly, what did Philly get for Carter Williams?

Isaiah Thomas has been sent to the Boston Celtics as part of a four-team deal.

Thomas could be looking at the starting point guard spot in Boston, and he's likely going to hurt the value of Marcus Smart. He'll be entering a crowded rotation in, with Evan Turner and Smart vying for minutes, but he should be able to sustain value in standard leagues as a member of the Celtics.
Source: Marc Stein on Twitter

Fake thug coming back home to teach the young pups how to be fake thugs. sweet.

I dont' mind the deal actually. Thad Young was just a bandaid for when we draft Okafor with the #1 pick this summer.
Haha so true
I hate garnetts phony hard ass act

Sixers are getting the Lakers pick owed to the Suns (protected 1-5 this year) as part of MCW deal with Bucks/Suns

So Suns have given up Dragic, Thomas, Plumlee, Ennis and Lakers 1st round pick and all I've seen received is Brandon Knight, I'm missing something here.

Sixers are getting the Lakers pick owed to the Suns (protected 1-5 this year) as part of MCW deal with Bucks/Suns
Well u know Lakers will be in top 5 so I guess that rolls over to next season.

RT @WojYahooNBA: Left out a name in the Detroit-OKC exchange: DJ Augustin to the Thunder.

Back