2015 Trade Deadline Etc...INGAME

Let's see how long it takes now for Jeff green to be traded, actually expect their to be at least 3/4 teams that want/need him...
then Bass

Celtics Tell Brandan Wright He Should Expect To Be Traded

If Jameer Nelson gets bought of his contract, he could end up in a Wizards uniform

Season's been rocky, but I wouldn't call the trade for Love disastrous yet. He's pretty fucking good.

n the rumored deal, Nets center Brook Lopez would head to the Thunder, Hornets shooting guard Lance Stephenson would be sent to the Nets and Thunder shooting guard Jeremy Lamb and Nets point guard Jarrett Jack would head to the Hornets.

n the rumored deal, Nets center Brook Lopez would head to the Thunder, Hornets shooting guard Lance Stephenson would be sent to the Nets and Thunder shooting guard Jeremy Lamb and Nets point guard Jarrett Jack would head to the Hornets.

The Brooklyn Nets have been shopping Joe Johnson, Deron Williams and Brook Lopez for a while, but so far they have not found a deal. Now we get a report fromAdrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports that Brooklyn has "accelerated trade discussions" as they want to deal Lopez as soon as possible.

Chris Mannix of SI.com adds to Thursday's news by reporting the Denver Nuggetsare part of a group of teams expressing a lot of interest in Lopez.

Wojnarowski also reported the Nets are taking another look at Charlotte Hornets shooting guardLance Stephenson.

Lopez has struggled the last few years due to a bunch of injuries and he currently isn't worth the $15.7 million he's making. Lopez owns a player option worth $16.74 million in 2015-16, which is another reason to dump him. Most observers of the situation believe Lopez will opt in to the deal and wait for free agency until 2016.

Regarding the Nuggets, this would seem to be an odd move since they are really high on rookieJusuf Nurkic. The Nuggets are likely willing to send out JaVale McGee. He missed most of last season due to a broken leg and has needed more time in 2014-15 for the injury to fully heal. McGee is making $11.25 million this season and $12 million in 2015-16, which is the final year of his contract.

Back to Stephenson. He just returned from a pelvic sprain and may not be fully up to speed for at least another two weeks. The Hornets have played a lot better without Stephenson, but have yet to receive an offer good enough to accept until possible now as Wojnarowski is hearing the team does have interest Lopez. Stephenson is from New York and reportedly would really enjoy the chance to play at home.

The Sacramento Kings used the No. 8 selection in the 2014 NBA draft on Michigan guard Nik Stauskas and we got word on Thursday, day 80 of the NBA season, that the team is willing to include him in a trade.

According to Ken Berger of CBSSports.com, management wants to add a power forward who can better compliment DeMarcus Cousins and his skill-set. That means they are searching for a "Stretch 4" who can open up the inside for Cousins.

Stauskas is available to help facilitate a trade as he is not getting that much time behind Ben McLemore. Teams are always on the look out for a shooter, so the Kings should get some calls for him, although completing a deal could be tough as most of the Kings on the trade block have low value around the league.

Possible "Stretch 4" targets could include Atlanta's rookie Adreian Payne, LA Lakers Ryan Kelly, Milwaukee's Ersan Ilyasova, Orlando's Channing Frye and Utah's Steve Novak.

The Celtics and Robinson did complete the buyout on Thursday and once it was signed off the team placed the guard on waivers. As speculated, Robinson won't be out of work for too long.

Arash Markazi of ESPNLosAngeles.com writes: "The Clippers plan to move Jordan Farmar by the end of the day (trade or waive) and go after Nate Robinson."

Wherever Robinson ends up, he will sign a pro-rated, rest-of-season minimum contract.

The Sacramento Kings used the No. 8 selection in the 2014 NBA draft on Michigan guard Nik Stauskas and we got word on Thursday, day 80 of the NBA season, that the team is willing to include him in a trade.

According to Ken Berger of CBSSports.com, management wants to add a power forward who can better compliment DeMarcus Cousins and his skill-set. That means they are searching for a "Stretch 4" who can open up the inside for Cousins.

Stauskas is available to help facilitate a trade as he is not getting that much time behind Ben McLemore. Teams are always on the look out for a shooter, so the Kings should get some calls for him, although completing a deal could be tough as most of the Kings on the trade block have low value around the league.

Possible "Stretch 4" targets could include Atlanta's rookie Adreian Payne, LA Lakers Ryan Kelly, Milwaukee's Ersan Ilyasova, Orlando's Channing Frye and Utah's Steve Novak.

Thinking they dont want to trade in same conference but it is the kings so who knows.... from this group,, Frye is the best and would certainly open the floor for cousins... stauskas would back up victor or tobias in disney...not sure i see this happening...

still like Kelly olynik and avery bradley for stauskas and maybe williams or some other contract to match...

The deal that has been discussed involves sending Brook Lopez to OKC in exchange for Kendrick Perkins and Lance Stephenson, with Jarrett Jack and Jeremy Lamb going to Charlotte. The biggest hurdle in the reported trade is the Nets' willingness to bring on Stephenson, and the trade is being called "dead" for now. However, the Nets are said to be looking to deal Lopez by the weekend, so the "dead" talk can be taken with a grain of salt

the 3 way is probably dead..

Oklahoma City, Brooklyn progressing on a Brook Lopez package that includes Jeremy Lamb and Kendrick Perkins, league sources tell Yahoo.

im not sure if their record is worse or better with him playing..
They need that top 5 pick baaaad

Who knows with Kobe.

It happens after that much mileage. Amazing it didn't happen earlier than the last few years.

The Nuggets have discussed Arron Afflalo with the Blazers, Bulls and Kings, according to Ramona Shelburne of ESPNLosAngeles.com (Twitter link), who also reiterates her earlier report that Denver has heard from the Clippers and Heat about the shooting guard, too. That dispatch also had the Hornets in the Afflalo discussion, but Shelburne doesn’t mention Charlotte this time around, perhaps an indication that the Hornets have moved on in the wake of their Mo Williams acquisition. The Nuggets seek a first-round pick for Afflalo, as Christopher Dempsey of the Denver Post reported earlier and as Shelburne alludes to, but even given that sort of cost to other teams, Afflalo is more likely to end up in a trade before the deadline than Wilson Chandler, as Marc Stein of ESPN.com hears (Twitter link).

Indeed, the Nuggets would prefer to move Afflalo instead of Chandler if they had to choose, as Sean Deveney of The Sporting News wrote a week ago. The general belief is that Denver is also seeking a first-rounder for Chandler, as Alex Kennedy of Basketball Insiders reported last week and as he reiterated overnight (on Twitter), echoing another report from Dempsey that the Blazers and Clippers, also apparent Afflalo suitors, are interested.

• Detroit offered Miami Jonas Jerebko in exchange for Cole, according to Jackson, who adds that the Heat’s insistence that the Pistons also take Danny Granger in any potential deal prevented the trade from taking place.

with a week off after tomorrow night - there should be a lot of rumors flying - Feb 19th is date.
teams dont need to "not play" a guy because of a potential trade - works out well... lets see what happens..

Been having trouble keeping up with OKC outside of a capping perspective. College sucks. It always feels like I am not studying enough. Can't even watch a basketball game without worrying if I am prepped enough for each week.

OKC looking to move or pick up anyone?? I don't see any glaring holes. Waiters, McGary, and Adams could potentially fill the weakness I saw in this team last season. Just need to get the chemistry down and KD needs to get the sand out of his vagina.

Talks were to get Brook Lopez, but that deal died fast.
Now they are going after Afflalo.

Been having trouble keeping up with OKC outside of a capping perspective. College sucks. It always feels like I am not studying enough. Can't even watch a basketball game without worrying if I am prepped enough for each week.

OKC looking to move or pick up anyone?? I don't see any glaring holes. Waiters, McGary, and Adams could potentially fill the weakness I saw in this team last season. Just need to get the chemistry down and KD needs to get the sand out of his vagina.
i like mcgary, i would play him over perkins

I think that Adams and Perkins are amazingly important players in Oklahoma.
Durant is not an alpha dog. Perk/ Adams and RW do the barking for him...

Amar'e Stoudemire's agent, Happy Walters, (great name) acknowledged on Wednesday that he has begun conversations with the Knicks about a possible buyout for the former All-Star big man.

The Mavericks are reportedly interested, and so are the Warriors.

Add the Suns to the mix.

Orlando, I'm told, has made promising young big man Andrew Nicholson available via trade in advance of next week's trade deadline
Word is that the Magic, given their surplus of bigs, are working with Nicholson's agent Mark Bartelstein to try to find him new home

I think that Adams and Perkins are amazingly important players in Oklahoma.
Durant is not an alpha dog. Perk/ Adams and RW do the barking for him...

I agree with this. That's what bugs me about KD, has the talent but not the personality. He does show spurts on occasion but not nearly enough.

I used to HATE Perkins almost as much as I hated Sef. I think Perkins is a good fit off the bench though, he is not a starter. I wouldn't mind him sticking around.

As far as Jackson, it would suck to see him go but you can tell he won't fit long term on this team. He wants to be the 1, but Russ ain't giving that up. Just hope we get a good haul for him.

houston wants dragic, i am a big dragic fan
what houston should do is cut josh smith, what a dumb pick up. i watched him launch up brick 3 balls vs the clippers, he will never get it. just like his boy dwight, two losers

houston wants dragic, i am a big dragic fan
what houston should do is cut josh smith, what a dumb pick up. i watched him launch up brick 3 balls vs the clippers, he will never get it. just like his boy dwight, two losers

Think the Suns will do everything they can to keep him

read today they want to move Thomas - he has not been the fit they had hoped for- and will do what they can to keep dragic..

no idea where/who would/could take him -- maybe Heat, Nets??

including this year:

[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
<tbody>[TR="class: hl, bgcolor: #FFFFAA !important"]
[TD="align: right"]$7,238,606[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]$6,912,869[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]$6,587,132[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]$6,261,39[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back