2015 Super Bowl Numero Cuarentainueve ***In Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting at home waiting for some people to get here from Ohio that are renting my rental property for next 2 months. I bet they show up just before kickoff. Just my luck.

Sea here. But not thrilled abt it. Looking at a ton of props....
you guys like any?

Waking up with that 3.5 next to you in your bed when you were with her at a different house makes me question wtf happened last night

fat girls know how to please a man...You needed a slumpbuster. Nice job GLB.:shake:

The awkward thing is I tried to not be a dick this monring because shes coming to the super bowl party tonight and so are my parents and other friends and shit. So I dont want no crazy shit happening

If the Superbowl will always be played on Sunday, then I think Monday should be declared a national holiday. It's pretty clear that worker productivity will be down tomorrow.

The awkward thing is I tried to not be a dick this monring because shes coming to the super bowl party tonight and so are my parents and other friends and shit. So I dont want no crazy shit happening

[video=youtube;14ZO1b3T6jo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ZO1b3T6jo[/video]

wash, rinse, repeat....just like thew shampoo bottle says

All 3 of my kids said the HAWKS, EGG on NE- No brainer play for me on SEATTLE

o0uhhv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back