***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
me you and teed need to put our heads together and figure out a way on how to get more people active in the soccer forum

i got pillaged this week like a small Sudanese boy

went like 8-3 yesterday but otherwise losing days across the board

Hugh - did you see my Belen/Uruguay over earlier? that shit never happens.

And we don't need MORE people in the soccer forum. You just need to lure back in the old crew - DA, Billy, ManUK, AZ Kid, Panos, I'm sure plenty more cunts just upped and dissapeared.

me you and teed need to put our heads together and figure out a way on how to get more people active in the soccer forum
What if you were to create an alias and pretend to be some hot 19 year old chick posting soccer picks. That would get guys in here...

:idea:

Hugh - did you see my Belen/Uruguay over earlier? that shit never happens.

And we don't need MORE people in the soccer forum. You just need to lure back in the old crew - DA, Billy, ManUK, AZ Kid, Panos, I'm sure plenty more cunts just upped and dissapeared.

DA is dead, at least I think

Billy , not sure

Man UK said he is done with forums and hes been done with soccer for a while

Panos , not sure

AZ Kid - hes around, but not much

What if you were to create an alias and pretend to be some hot 19 year old chick posting soccer picks. That would get guys in here...

:idea:

i dont think so hugh

dont think that the Gold Cup or Womens WC will bring that many people in here tbh

It's debatable whether anyone actually knows the Gold Cup exists, and womens sports are still womens sports

i dont think so hugh

dont think that the Gold Cup or Womens WC will bring that many people in here tbh

It's debatable whether anyone actually knows the Gold Cup exists, and womens sports are still womens sports
So you won't even give it a shot. Good god man, you're impossible...

i dont think so hugh

last wwc had some traffic, really depends on how far US goes.

So you won't even give it a shot. Good god man, you're impossible...

why would anyone post here because they think a women is posting? Come on mate

I'm not saying we need 100 guys

but sometimes its just me and dylan in this bitch and dylan ignores me half the time

Rangers at -200.
They should win, but I'm not laying that. Pens defense is so banged up. Rangers pretty healthy. If they get Klein back that would be huge, gives them 4 solid defenseman to match up against Crosby.

I remember going to a bar for the wwc final between Japan and USA, it was packed for the game, was surprised

Wild at +135 was my only play so far. Wild/Blues series should be great, Wild been playing lights out.
I think it's a Wild/Rangers stanley cup final

I remember going to a bar for the wwc final between Japan and USA, it was packed for the game, was surprised

yeah that was a big game, ill give you that. But i dont remember the WWC getting any traction until the USA beat Brazil

ill watch it probably, just the USA, but I wont bet on it

I like the Sens at +160, not so much at +135. Canadians are wank, but they have Price, and he's good. Senators playing second best hockey in NHL the past 2 months.

been meaning to ask, why does Mexico get invited to Copa and the USA doesn't? Could really use something like that. + it looks like Mexico will play there first team in both tournaments

yeah that was a big game, ill give you that. But i dont remember the WWC getting any traction until the USA beat Brazil

ill watch it probably, just the USA, but I wont bet on it

fine, bet on baseball that is exciting

been meaning to ask, why does Mexico get invited to Copa and the USA doesn't? Could really use something like that. + it looks like Mexico will play there first team in both tournaments

they will play the first team in the Gold Cup for sure, not sure about COPA, my guess it will have a lot of u23s to prepare for qualifying

You really want to have to fly back and forth from Portland to Buenos Aires or Santiago mid week? There's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back