***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal with a hockey player going to Vegas in the offseason and getting busted with blow and E anyway?

The real story is that security actually called the popo and didn't just keep the shit for themselves, never heard of that in LV

What's the big deal with a hockey player going to Vegas in the offseason and getting busted with blow and E anyway?

The real story is that security actually called the popo and didn't just keep the shit for themselves, never heard of that in LV
Hockey player must have been a real asshole to get that treatment. good. fuck him then.

Hockey player must have been a real asshole to get that treatment. good. fuck him then.

I've known plenty an occasion with many people where it's just see ya later and you go quietly into the night, well then dealer's phone probably rings

I've known plenty an occasion with many people where it's just see ya later and you go quietly into the night, well then dealer's phone probably rings
exactly, which means he or someone in his group was on a major diva-type power trip and somebody said fuck it, I'm calling the cops. serves him right.

Was up at the Cosmo club one time for some bachelor party (didn't even know the guy) and he disappeared for a couple hours, found out he got popped IN THE STALL with a mirror, like someone actually spied on that..just funny it took so long to figure it out. Doubt that's an arrestable offense.

Alright went 1 unit apiece:

LAA -151
LAA -1.5 +140
LAA -2.5 +205

A's traveling back to the West Coast after emotionally charged series with KC, Shoemaker been good in division, hoping for a massacre here

Over in Seattle for 2

:cheers3:

NBA

Went 3u on GSW 1h -8
2u on GSW -13
1.5u on tt o 110

More than I wanted on it but...after Saturday game, think this one could get ugly

That's all we do here, hell it might have been stolen from Peg for all I know, there's obviously no tradition here

White out every playoff game, great environment and a ton of knowledgeable hockey fans, just Coyotes are their #2

That's all we do here, hell it might have been stolen from Peg for all I know, there's obviously no tradition here

White out every playoff game, great environment and a ton of knowledgeable hockey fans, just Coyotes are their #2
i heard the mullet melrose say that Winni has the tradition goin back to like 1976....said the rink is small and personal and the crowd will be nuts

very cool

i asked my 4 yr old tonight....ice hockey or nba

ice it was

That's why I assume it was stolen, cuz the Yotes actually are the Winnipeg Jets

This is the Atlanta Thrashers playing tonight

Coyotes didn't exist until the Winnipeg Jets relocated here

Winnipeg had no team for years, then inherited the Atlanta Thrashers. Rumored for several years that Yotes would go back to Peg but NHL wants a team here badly, ton of Canadians and Northerners here, hockey is very big youth sport here

We just need a star

All 7 games

Canada has a huge presence here as well, we just need a team

Had no ownership for a couple years (NHL controlled) and the stadium is on the fringe of town by the football stadium but far, far away from the money. Could take an hour to get there from Scottsdale with rush hour...

8 games a year on Sunday, the football has no problem. 41 games a year on weekdays, it's a huge issue. Should have been down town but they went on the cheap.

:goal:

Got Archer and under. I like Miley though, especially against Tampa knock on wood. Hirschbeck made under play with these 2 a no brainer for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back