***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sample size is no longer small, especially when they did it through an entire post season last year.

Tip just hates bullpen guys

All these guys are one-or-two-trick ponies. They didn't begin their baseball lives as relievers, they just drifted into the bullpens because they happen to throw with their left arms and didn't master enough pitches to go through the order twice. Rivera managed to get guys out with the same trick for like 20 years, but most of the mortals in the bullpens have a shelf life.

I need an NHL series to sink my teeth into. Stanley Cup playoffs are great, but they always sneak up on me. I have to figure out which half of the league got in.

I'll toss 'em in a parlay. I love the Tampa Bay …. Lightning, right?

Remember when Wade Davis couldn't pitch his way out of a paper bag, KJ? Thank goodness for him there is a job for mopping up a tired starter's effort for three batters.

Took em at -175

Also love my local that sometimes will use a stale line, took the Jays at -140 a few minutes before 1st pitch, booooooooooooo braves

They need to begin sucking at some point as projected

Remember when Wade Davis couldn't pitch his way out of a paper bag, KJ? Thank goodness for him there is a job for mopping up a tired starter's effort for three batters.

Why do you seem to hate role players? The really good teams in all sports have em.

Oh yeah, I think I answered my own question given your location

Why do you love role players? I love Tristan Thompson and Paul Assenmacher as much as the next guy, but I know what they are.

My point isn't necessarily to rip the KC bullpen. I just think bullpens aren't always what they seem at the beginning of the year. We're talking about a group of demoted journeymen.

I bet it's close, by year's end. Some other group of rag-tags will have better numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back