***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Masters is all about the final day, and the classic showdowns during Sunday evening dinner. None of that this year. Spieth is nice story, but rather have a tight leader board til the very end.

Can we please finally do away with these oversaturated NYY/BOS Sunday night or whenever games? They aren't interesting anymore, at all, to anyone but fans of those teams and gamblers. They happen almost 20 times a year which has ruined the rivalry, and no one even cares, rather see Astros/Rangers at this point.

ESPN has made this rivalry a cartoon and it's not interesting at all, that this is a game of the week shames MLB

Holy shit Clay is in bad form

Ton of squared up hits up the middle means you aren't close as a pitcher and he should be graded accordingly going forward. Right now he's throwing BP

Can we please finally do away with these oversaturated NYY/BOS Sunday night or whenever games? They aren't interesting anymore, at all, to anyone but fans of those teams and gamblers. They happen almost 20 times a year which has ruined the rivalry, and no one even cares, rather see Astros/Rangers at this point.

ESPN has made this rivalry a cartoon and it's not interesting at all, that this is a game of the week shames MLB

They did that all last year with the tv games, it was comical. Luckily I won't be watching much baseball this season.

did anyone notice that not one single mlb game went under today? 14-0-1 to the over...don't think i've ever seen that before, especially bizarre being that half the games so far this season are ending in shutouts.

If you look at the ump threads, I use WHIP as the biggest factor as opposed to K zone, low WHIP suggests either pitchers are comfortable or hitters aren't, or both. Obv high WHIP tells me another story. These guys study these umps and their tendencies, pitchers and hitters alike.

Things breaking my way tonight so far, need O's to get the W

Seattle and over for more both on the card, SD small and under I don't mind there but don't know if it gets played

(I'm heavily invested in Donaldson ... pretty much every league I'm in. Reached for him in every auction/draft.)

The line-up and home park got me pretty excited. 30-bomb guys are rare birds in today's MLB. I even threw some money on him for the HR leader future.

Now just need Orioles to walk this shit off

Then runs, runs, runs in LA preferably by the M's

Oh that game back on, got Fish and over there

Also need Braves to realize who they are cuz my season under on them doesn't like their start at all

I broke exactly even on the day baseball, and had to sweat out the Rockies, so I took it as a lucky sign it wasn't my night. No action, just fantasy interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back