2015 CTG Fantasy Baseball League 2

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
H2H League - Daily, Max moves 4 per week, no IP limits
5x5
R, RBI, SB, TB, OBP
W, SV, K, WHIP, ERA
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTIL, 3 SP, 2 RP, 3 P, 5 BN, 1 DL

Assuming everyone is back from last year, except MissChung for autopiloting the last couple months. We already had a couple of guys who expressed interest in joining.

Defaz should be handling payments again this year. If not, Im down to.

Last years results
1) Chickencoups (not on CTG)
2) orangemonk
3) renew
4) theHbomb
5) Baton Rouge Bombers (not on ctg)
6) teeed
7) wreck
8) Grind
9) ivy
10) DeFaz
11) Gators31
12) gsro

A few items to vote on - please state your preference if you are returning. Lets try to nail down this early.

1) 4 moves or 5 moves a week
2) 1 DL or 2 DL
3) $100 Buy-In or more?

:shake:

Last edited:
1) 4 moves
2) 1 DL
3) $100 to $150 is fine with me.

I am fine with 5 moves. Dont like 2 DL spots but its been a suggestion in the past.

can someone tell DeFaz and Grind to find their way to this thread?

Im in pussy faces and i dont care what the fuck you guys decide on- Im in for any buyin-

GL fagoats

1 million moves
15 DL spots
$1.5 billion for entry fee

Besides that, is there anything that someone can think of to ensure that people don't bail the fuck out after the all star game like last year? Teams that can't even bother to order SP for the week are an insane drag on the league. It was really bad last year.

1 million moves
15 DL spots
$1.5 billion for entry fee

Besides that, is there anything that someone can think of to ensure that people don't bail the fuck out after the all star game like last year? Teams that can't even bother to order SP for the week are an insane drag on the league. It was really bad last year.

There always seems to be 1-2 people who dont play the year out and they dont get invited back but I cant think of a way to make people play - are you talking about season or during playoffs? I feel like 11/12 people played the season out and most of the guys have been in the league consecutive years.

playoffs debatable but thats also a question of whether people are playing for money/pride/etc.

Adjust payouts-

Can do high points or whatever to keep people not in palyoff race enticed-

I dont care either way

we are all signed up minus one.

pmed bjorks but no response.

anyone interested? make sure you know the league settings.

just pm me your email address

Welcome to the 2015 CTG Fantasy Bases League 2!

Nothing is really changing from past years. We started voting on CTG on a few items, so if you haven't already stated your preference please do so.

1) 4 or 5 moves a week
2) 1 or 2 DL spots
3) $100 or more buy in?
4) Best days to draft (weeknight, weekends, particular day of the week)

The draft is currently set up to be on Friday, April 3rd at 7:30 Central, just a few days before first pitch.

All payments will go to DeFaz - defaz122677@aol.com. Make sure you send money to friends/family to avoid a fee. If he doesnt want to do it, I can hold the cash.

There has been a bit of chatter about restructuring pay outs to not be so playoff influenced. Currently the break down is 700/300/200. Will take suggestions on how to award the season or weekly winners to keep people interested throughout the year.

This is nothing new - once everyone gets their buy-ins in, I will use the following link : http://fftoolbox.scout.com/draft_order_generator.cfm to determine the draft order so everyone has a chance to prepare before the draft.

1. 4 moves
2. 1 DL slot
3. $100
4. Any night 8:00 or later (eastern time) is good. My wife is 8 months pregnant so prefer to draft earlier...but that's on me, so I'm good with whatever peeps choose.

After going wire to wire last season and winning zippo, It makes sense to give the regular season winner something.

tally so far. (chickencoups and baton rouge bombers posted preferences on yahoo)

renew
hBomb
defaz - doesnt care about settings, in for whatever
gators
grind
om
wreck
chickencoups
baton rouge

4 moves - 5/11
5 moves - 3/11

1 dl - 6/11 - majority
2 dl - 2/11

buy in for whatever - everyone
$100 - hBomb

1) 5
2) already majority
3) Whatever works best?
4) Can make whatever the majority want work (i believe)

I'm guessing I didn't reply in time?
hey bud, if you want it I don't mind stepping aside *insert Canadian joke*. I know you were ahead of me and obviously we have life to take care of on top of managing our CTG inbox...just let me know, there's no hard feelings either.

2) orangemonk
3) renew
4) theHbomb
6) teeed
7) wreck
8) Grind
9) ivy
10) DeFaz
11) Gators31
12) gsro

only person not to state their preference is ivy. if anyone runs across him, let him know to come here. I pmed him already

4 moves - 5/11
5 moves - 5/11

1 DL is set

buy in for whatever - everyone
$100 - hBomb

IVVVVVYYYYY, it takes 2 seconds to let us know what you think.

yahoo email, pms. cant get a hold of you, about ready to give up your spot to someone else.

everyone get your money into defaz please - defaz122677@aol.com

ChickenCoups asked if we could move the draft before March 31 - anyone oppose?

That weekend of 27/28/29 is terrible for me personally and would prefer a weekday with my schedule this month.

I updated the draft time to 3/25/15 (Wednesday) at 8:30 PM EST.

Last edited:
lol.

defaz but he made not giving a fuck the cool thing to do years ago, so we have 2 that will go with the majority.

im fine with 5 moves a week.

2) orangemonk
3) renew
4) theHbomb
6) teeed
7) wreck
8) Grind
9) ivy
10) DeFaz
11) Gators31
12) gsro

If any of you mopes want another league, I have at least one and probably two spots open in CTG-1 ... and who doesn't want to be in number 1?

There can be only one CTG-1. You need to get baptized by a signalcaller scandal to call yourself CTG-1 royalty.

Back