2015 ctg 4 2 qb

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
<form class="Form" id="yfa-reg-renewleague" action="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/renewleague" method="post" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"><fieldset class="Control-group Ov-h" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1;">
ITS THAT TIME! WHOS IN? Im missing one somewhere.</fieldset></form>[TABLE="width: 481"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Akronites[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="9">Hbomb[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="3">JumpOnBoard[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="10">Meowingtons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="4">Nugzz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="8">Sheriff of CTG4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="6">T-dot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="5">Thug Nation[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]<input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="invitees[]" value="2">Western District Way[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I have no rule changes to propose other than maybe an extra bench spot.. can't remember if we added one last year. if we did then i'm content...

Most nights are good for draft for me except 8/31...

Can we try to keep it no later than 8pm central? I'd be hard pressed to be able to participate if it was later.. unless it was a friday or saturday.

For now draft is set September 1 at 9 eastern. Open to other options if that doesn't work for everyone.

I think I was in this league when it first started. If there's an opening I would help fill it. If not, no worries.

Draft date?? If its too early thats concerning to me w this type of league... Some teams qb situations may be too muddled..and when the majority of first two rounds is qbs thats an issue

i feel for throw and i love this league but it would be detrimental if we drafted that early...

there i said it

Draft date?? If its too early thats concerning to me w this type of league... Some teams qb situations may be too muddled..and when the majority of first two rounds is qbs thats an issue

i feel for throw and i love this league but it would be detrimental if we drafted that early...

there i said it

Im not sure that it would be detrimental but the late rounds would be a lot differentbased on who shines in preseason.

IF we draft that early.. is there a way to make sure waiver wire pickups are WAIVER style for the preseason? Not free agent free for all?
Hope that makes sense. It shouldnt be first person to the computer/phone gets the guy if say there is an injury in a pre season game or whatever?

if not i think we leave ourselves open to a lot of issues.. especially in a 2qb league.

Are the QB races settled? I can think of a handful that have not determined W1 starter.

Throw you have anyone that can draft for u?

Yea I'm going to have some one draft would rather just do it myself. My brother is going to most likely but if he's working that day then my girlfriend will have to. Lol if both are working then I'm fucked .... Since we're not going to draft early if we can get the forsure draft date and set up the payment option before Wednesday please

Back