2015-16 Bowl Fades/Strategies/Injuries/Suspensions

Additional....

Texas Christian University quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested in San Antonio overnight after fighting at a bar and striking a bicycle patrol officer, according to authorities.

Boykin and some friends were inside Pat O'Brien's ahead of Saturday's Alamo Bowl matchup against the Oregon Ducks when other patrons recognized him and started talking trash, according to News 4 San Antonio. Boykin reportedly became upset and started trying to punch them.

After striking a bar employee, authorities said Boykin and his friends were removed from the bar.
San Antonio bicycle patrol officers arrived shortly after and, along with bar bouncers, tried to break up the fight. Authorities said Boykin threw an "indiscriminate" punch and struck an officer.

Officers threatened to use a stun gun on Boykin in order to calm him down. He was then arrested.

No doubt Frank - it was pick/ 78.5 when I posted and I threw a unit on the ducks. Can't believe it's still up but has ticked to ducks -1

Patterson will be under a lot of pressure here....he's grandstanded about trying to do things the "right" way, and took an open shot at Baylor earlier this year.

Boykin's in jail as we speak. Two days out from the game, will be shocked if he plays. I guess I'll be shocked.

Question / curiosity on the Boykin situation....I now see the game off the board for several of the offshores but still up on several others. Is this is a situation where a few of the books are just slow in reacting, or is there such a thing? I would think every (major) book is on top of a very major development like this, even in the wee hours of the morning. Just seems like you almost automatically pull this game the minute the report hit the wire.

Question / curiosity on the Boykin situation....I now see the game off the board for several of the offshores but still up on several others. Is this is a situation where a few of the books are just slow in reacting, or is there such a thing? I would think every (major) book is on top of a very major development like this, even in the wee hours of the morning. Just seems like you almost automatically pull this game the minute the report hit the wire.

You would think...

Teams that lost their conference championship game went 0-8. Losing margins of 19, 48, 11, 34, 29, 2, 15 & 13

UConn, Washington, Auburn. Looks like 2-1 because I've already started spending my Memphis +3 ticket winnings.

How about 5-7 Nebraska against 8-4 UCLA - would think that applies as well.

Ended up 2-1. Only loss was UConn +5, lost 10-16. Unders went 2-1

5-7 went 3-0 SU

Back