Full Game Total's 25-17 +4.30
1st Half Total's 1-2 <1.20>
1st Half Sides 1-2 <1.20>
Half-Time Total's 26-20 +4.00
Team Total's 8-13 <6.30>

Total 128-115 (1.85)

​Thursday 1/15

2-1 Last night 1/16

Having some computer problems will get bac tomorrow and fix figures and hopefully everything will be in working order again.

like indy and atl....why mem...i couldn't grasp that game

I'm having some many problems with this F"in computer but we're getting there and I couldn't tell what I did 10 minutes ago but I know I had a good reason for betting Memphis last night. :rofl:
See you tomorrow.

Full Game Side's 69-63 <0.55>
Full Game Total's 25-17 +4.30
1st Half Total's 1-2 <1.20>
1st Half Sides 1-2 <1.20>
Half-Time Total's 26-20 +4.00
Team Total's 8-13 <6.30>

Total 130-116 <0.95>

Monday 1/19

#706 Under 203.5 Atlanta/Detroit
#712 Memphis -3
#720 Milwaukee +1

Good Luck Early Games don't forget
:cheers3:

Adding 1/19

#708 Under 109.5 2nd Half Clips/Boston

PS: Also played Under 101.5 2nd Half in the Atl/Det just didn't have time to post it last minute bet. One of the reasons I don't like keeping a record I'm pretty much a late better when it comes to half times and other things at times. Good Luck.

Wednesday 1/21
2-3 <1.30>

Total 135-123 <3.65>

I would like to say that I like this place a lot. The people here are great but this record I can't keep up with the way I play. I'm going to leave that as my end of season official record here. I tried keeping a record before and it just doesn't work. Most nights I'm sitting with my computer,Laptop sometimes Ipad and phone and making LB's and halftime bets and just don't have the time to post. Not that it matters but I went 6-3 tonight a LB and Three Half time bets hit and also missed out on a couple of other live bets. People know me as Old Timer from a different forum and people that know me know I don't BS.

I'll still be around and do the best I can getting plays for you to Follow,Fade or just ignore and to contribute the best I can but the record has to stop it's just to much of a PIA because of how I decide on a play and as I said before I like playing late most of the time. Don't know why I'm writing this I guess I just feel the need to.
I'll be talking to you and good luck.

I wouldn't worry too much about it Paulie. No need to deprive the forum of your insight over something as relatively innocuous as that.

1/23

#803 Orlando -2 (Played earlier as mention at -2)
#810 Cleveland -10

Looking to play Phoenix looing for a -2 have time also going to play Denver I'll wait and see about a -6 but I'll lay what I have to it's more about betting against the C's then Denver.

Found a 183 and took the Under in the Indy game Miami has been on some grind and Hill is back also looking at the side but may wait for half time. Thanks CASH Always the best to you

Thanks BJ,

Played Detroit last night and laid -1.5 may play them again in the 2nd half if close and reasonable line.

Good Luck to you

Edit:
bad play Detroit Lucky play Over Wisky/Mich Could be Unlucky play 2nd half Under 91.5 Knick game. I hate Saturdays.:rofl:

Last edited:
1/27

Passed last night coming off a 3-1 the night before lets see if we can't get on a roll.

#502 Indiana +4
#507 Memphis +5.5

Like both.. Dall isnt playin great n mem owes em due to that home loss last week.. Conley out bother u at all?

Like both.. Dall isnt playin great n mem owes em due to that home loss last week.. Conley out bother u at all?

I considered Conley of course and hoping he can contribute even a little. Before i left the house it was likely he"ll play and hopefully he'll be there at the end. But Randoph has been playing like the beast he his and I'm not home now but the Memphis record against teams that give up over a 100 a game is pretty impressive.

I wouldn't sweat the record keeping man. In this forum, we know each other. I posted OVER in the Orlando game last night, and I clearly meant UNDER. People know me well enough, that lying about my record is not something I'm into, and that can be said for 95% of the daily posters in the NBA forum. Hell, I bet UNC -7.5 second half for 3 units in CBB last night. I bet K State -1 tonight. Didn't post either. However, when I post my record again, I'm going to include them, as the record keeping is for my own sake. We care more about your insights, not your record. I've been a member of this forum for longer than I can remember, and rolled with the same guys for years. It's all about sharing information, strategies, and philosophies. This isn't the kind of forum where people look to follow "hot cappers" (least not that I'm aware of), it's more of a place for people who actually cap games.

I wouldn't sweat the record keeping man. In this forum, we know each other. I posted OVER in the Orlando game last night, and I clearly meant UNDER. People know me well enough, that lying about my record is not something I'm into, and that can be said for 95% of the daily posters in the NBA forum. Hell, I bet UNC -7.5 second half for 3 units in CBB last night. I bet K State -1 tonight. Didn't post either. However, when I post my record again, I'm going to include them, as the record keeping is for my own sake. We care more about your insights, not your record. I've been a member of this forum for longer than I can remember, and rolled with the same guys for years. It's all about sharing information, strategies, and philosophies. This isn't the kind of forum where people look to follow "hot cappers" (least not that I'm aware of), it's more of a place for people who actually cap games.

Thanks, I appreciate the people here and enjoy coming here. Thanks again for taking the time to post what this forum is all about and giving me a clearer understanding. Hugh posted something very similar and thanks to the guys for the work and information which helps a great deal and like I said before I'll contribute to this forum anything I feel that will help.
Thanks again. :shake:

Adding

#811 Clippers -7 (No AD have to take a shot)
It's a Road Chalk night for me. Things going well lately hope it continues three mid-range Favorites could be tough.

Good Luck all

Thanks hugh, Right back to you.

#515 Portland -1.5 Surprise team this year Milw, not tonight
#507 Houston -4.5 The Beard won't have the same game he had last game. shooting 4/21 2/7 from 3 and 4/5 from the line but even more surprising he only got to the line 5 times. Boston did a nice job against they have to get some credit but Detroit pays.
#511 Cleveland -10.5 Ride the wave.
Should haven't say yesterday that I was running good although a 1-2 night not that bad.

Back