******2013 NBA All Star In Game**********

Fan, you gotta move on from this Lebron stuff. Peak Lebron > peak Kobe, the guy has earned his due respect by now. Carmelo lead the east in points and rebounds, you don't see me running around here going KNICKS KNICKS BEST PLAYER IN THE EAST Y'ALL

Kobe ain't winning another 'ship. Bron will drop 40 on him at Staples next meet...

Kobe's been in the league 17 years. Has 5 rings.

The media makes it seems like Lebron is already at the level of greatness of MJ, Bird, Magic, Kobe, etc. Just because Lebron joins them in the records they have achieved doesn't mean much to me. It's about the entire scope of their careers. LJ has a long way to go to achieve the legacy that the others will have.

I'm not gonna stop raems. Sorry. I fully agree that Lebron deserves respect but the media takes it to a degree that is just not right. Personally I don't think you can compare the two because the league is totally different now.

The Michael stuff gets me too because I don't think it's possible for anybody to ever impact a sport again in the way Jordan did, so yes I'm not saying the MJ stuff isn't silly. Just saying that at the peak of their powers, we can already safely say that Lebron is a better player than Kobe. Legacy shmegacy etc etc not part of what I'm discussing when I say that.

LeBron James broke Ray Allen's record for most three-pointers in All-Star game history, making three to increase his career total to 23. … Bryant's two steals gave him 37 in All-Star competition, tying him with Michael Jordan for the most in the history of the game.

New gear
Just when you thought the NBA had exhausted every apparel possibility, the All-Stars wore new warmup jackets that included chest patches recognizing career accomplishments such as NBA titles and most valuable player awards.
Look for your favorite player's model in a store near you.
"I wore mine proudly, I'll put it to you that way," Bryant said. "I had a little bit more on mine than everybody else. I was just very, very happy that when I looked across the locker room, Tim [Duncan] only had four trophies and I had five. That made me feel really good. I rubbed it in a little bit."

Hello again
Houston's James Harden was reunited with former Oklahoma City teammates Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, if just for one game.
It sounded as if there might have been a few sniffles in the West locker room after Harden finished with 15 points, six rebounds and three assists.
Said Durant: "Playing with him today made me miss him a little bit." Said Harden: "I miss those guys, as well."

Back