2013 Masters

Fuck you Bubba.

"When you take away the nine threeputts, you take away the three balls in the water on 11, my 10 on 12, I still tied 50th," Watson said. "There's a lot of guys that went home that wish they tied 50th. So when you add that up, that means I was really close to having a fight on Sunday afternoon."
All week, Watson complained about the slowness of the Augusta National greens. On Sunday afternoon, with hours to kill before he had to put the green jacket on the next Masters champion, he continued that scrutiny.
"This is the slowest I've seen the greens," he said. "For me being a feel player, I'm used to them being fast and scary, and they weren't, and I kept leaving all my putts short."
Overall, Watson said it was a "blast" to be defending champion and that he enjoyed the experience.
"I was playing Sunday, so no matter what place I finished I was going to get a paycheck, so I'll be able to eat this week, and then you've got to look back at no matter what, unless I make them mad, I'm coming back for the rest of my life, I'll be here and I'll have a green jacket sitting in the locker room," he said. "You can't get mad at the situation.
"You're always a Masters champion, so no matter what, it's going to be a blast every year I show up here."

Kinda funny thing with "Pato"... My gf makes this awesome chile con queso (spicy cheese dip for those that don't know) and the secret ingredient is "Pato sauce", HOT Mexican chile sauce...so every time I want some for gameday or whatever, there I am at the store looking for the can with the duck on the label. "Pato sauce"... Good shit if they sell it in your area... Just mix with hot frozen green chile and Velveeta. It's awesome.

Bubba is a toolbag. Guy I work with played against him in college and told me he used to wear headphones while playing because he got too easily distracted and was a headcase.

have heard bubba, fowler and crane are huge thumpers, which is fine but sounds like they push their agenda

It was purely line movement twink. If I knew Nonito has mailed it in as far as training I would have obv. banged it a lot harder than I did. It's rediculous for a champ to admit he basically took a paycheck...

tour comes to TPC in LA next right?

shitty the one tourney we get here is around the Masters so alotta guys dont play it

It was purely line movement twink. If I knew Nonito has mailed it in as far as training I would have obv. banged it a lot harder than I did. It's rediculous for a champ to admit he basically took a paycheck...
I think he isnt being completely honest about that

he got a boxing lesson last night and is grasping at straws

I enjoyed that fight last night twank... I think I'm a Riggy fan now. Reading up more after the fight on Nonito...they say planning for the arrival of his son (the reason his wife's cans looked so huge last night) has taken over his life. Certainly nothing wrong with that, but, it definitely affected his training tremendously.

yep - if it rolls to the bottom he's fine but you don't want a downhill lie in wet sand (assuming it just barely rolled in).

I enjoyed that fight last night twank... I think I'm a Riggy fan now. Reading up more after the fight on Nonito...they say planning for the arrival of his son (the reason his wife's cans looked so huge last night) has taken over his life. Certainly nothing wrong with that, but, it definitely affected his training tremendously.
some people thought it was bad....if you like the sweet science is doesnt get any sweeter than what riggy did to Nonito...cuban hit and dont get hit boxing clinic

I know what is said about ND but I still dont buy it

some people thought it was bad....if you like the sweet science is doesnt get any sweeter than what riggy did to Nonito...cuban hit and dont get hit boxing clinic

I know what is said about ND but I still dont buy it

You hear Lampley say most of his training with his trainer was over the phone???

Back