2013 CTG-2 Fantasy Bases League

Lets get money in and figure payout structure. 1st 2nd and 3rd again?

yup down w/ 1st, 2nd, 3rd. the usual

OM - if you need an invite again then PM me your email address. yours is hidden but if you still use the same it should have been sent on 2/13.

$100 payments on PayPal go to defaz122677@aol.com. remember to click Personal to avoid any fees.
* - PAID

1) renew
2) Chickencoups
3) Baton Rouge Bombers
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
8) guaranteeed
9) theHbomb (Hot Dog)
*10) ivyinbarondise (billivytothewall)
PAID
11) orangemonk
12) Show Time (not signed up)

anyone think 7,3,2 would be better then 7.5,3,1.5?

just a suggestion,

standard SNGs in poker are 110% buy in and usually 5,3,2 payout structure...12 mans would just be an augmented similar structure...

I like the idea of 1st getting the lion's share thus opposing standard SNG breakouts, but I think bronze medal deserves to double their investment....just a suggestion, I'm cool with either

Id rather not pay 3rd and go 850 & 350, but am cool with whatever

yea. pretty sure thats the default setting. im open to changing that and dont think there would be any outrage over it.

In theory someone could only use 3 SP eligible players and then roll out 5 RPs. Don't want to force people into having a certain roster make-up bc people do punt saves. Players should be able to choose to punt Ws or Ks if they want to win ERA & WHIP.

not entirely sure what a good # would be. maybe around 18-20 IP as a minimum?

18-20 IP is good with me.

could we finalize the league details before the draft though?

I know that the DL is just 1 but just want to clarify that everyone else shot down the addition of 1 more add per week.

i think most people dont care enough to give a response about the roster moves.

so far I think the count is 4 to 1 in favor of 4 moves. with 7 people not responding lol. Im having a hard enough time to get people to officially join on yahoo.

just sent out a mass group message in regards to league settings. also get payments in before next thursday please.

send me a pm as you send in payments----

$100 payments on PayPal go to defaz122677@aol.com. remember to click Personal to avoid any fees.
* - PAID

1) renew
2) Chickencoups
3) Baton Rouge Bombers
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
8) guaranteeed
9) theHbomb (Hot Dog)
PAID
11) orangemonk
*12) Show Time PAID

send DeFaz a pm as you send in payments----

* - PAID

*1) renew PAID
2) Chickencoups
3) Baton Rouge Bombers
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
8) guaranteeed
9) theHbomb (Hot Dog)
PAID
11) orangemonk
*12) Show Time PAID

at some point this weekend Im going to do the randomly generatored draft order. For those who don't remember or new this year, we have done this the past 2-3 years. Think it adds a bit of fun knowing when youll draft and to be able to develop some strategy.

I am pretty sure I have everyones email addresses correct but wanted to confirm a couple addresses

FYI ill be setting up my new Paypal account by tomorrow night and will send payment then. I like knowing the draft position in advance so thanks for that.

I input the order based off of last years results (post playoffs, not regular season) then new members beginning w/ who joined first. This is how it came out. Enjoy! See yall Thursday March 14th @ 10:30 PM EST.

I stupidly scheduled the draft for a night I can't make, but atleast everyone else should be able to go. Ill try to have a ringer.

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:

1 - Chickencoups
2 - Hot Dogs & HummersHB (theHbomb)
3 - Born Losers
4 - Guaranteeeds
5 - orangemonk
6 - renew
7 - billivytothewall
8 - Baton Rouge Bombers
9 - Show time
10 - wreck
11 - Grind
12 - Defaz

youre right. no rigging here! but Im going to ruin your night ivy. atleast every other round
:tiphat:

* - PAID

*1) renew PAID
2) Chickencoups
*3) Baton Rouge Bombers PAID
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
*8) guaranteeed PAID
9) theHbomb (Hot Dog)
PAID
11) orangemonk
*12) Show Time PAID

Guys just send pms when u send- im not on the site much anymore but everything is fine and will 100% be around when its payout times- work is insane right now- just an fyi

* - PAID

*1) renew PAID
2) Chickencoups
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
*8) guaranteeed PAID
*9) theHbomb (Hot Dog) PAID
PAID
11) orangemonk
*12) Show Time PAID

* - PAID

*1) renew PAID
*2) Chickencoups PAID
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
*8) guaranteeed PAID
PAID
11) orangemonk
*12) Show Time PAID

* - PAID

*1) renew PAID
*2) Chickencoups PAID
4) born losers
*5) wreck PAID
6) Grind
*7) DeFaz
PAID
*8) guaranteeed PAID
PAID
11) orangemonk
*12) Show Time PAID

just a recap of last year-

• [h=5]1st[/h]
    icon_11_2.gif
    DeFaz
  • [h=5]2nd[/h]
    profile_48e.png
    wreck
  • [h=5]3rd[/h]
    profile_48c.png
    orangemonk

Faz ill try to remember to get at you when I get home from work. I'm def good for the dollars, sorry I've been slow

I know you and grind are good for it....someone get at born loser.....remind grind too, sure he forgot.

[h=2][/h]
* - PAID

*1) renew PAID
*2) Chickencoups PAID
4) born losers
*5) wreck PAID
*6) Grind PAID
*7) DeFaz
PAID
*8) guaranteeed PAID
PAID
*11) orangemonk PAID
*12) Show Time PAID

it's 1:30, didnt change the setting. I can shorten the time... everyone probably agrees that the entire 1:30 isnt required.

born losers pay yet? All in except him I believe.......Any word from him?

Back