reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
:announce:

CTG 2 Fantasy Bases League
H2H League - Daily, Max moves 4 per week, no IP limits
5x5
R, RBI, SB, TB, OBP
W, SV, K, WHIP, ERA
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, 5 BN, 1 DL

Just sent out league invites to last years members. I will update this as members join.

$100 payments on PayPal go to defaz122677@aol.com. remember to click Personal to avoid any fees.
* - PAID

1) renew
2) Chickencoups
3) Baton Rouge Bombers
4) born losers
5) wreck
6) Grind
7) DeFaz
8) guaranteeed
9) theHbomb (Hot Dog)
*10) ivyinbarondise (billivytothewall)

11) orangemonk
12) Show Time (not signed up)

Please join asap if you plan on participating again. If not let me know so we can accept new members. If you are interested then just say so and we will start a wait list here. Please take note of the settings.

1) ISU74

Last year I believe we did $75 buy in? Can someone confirm that? As soon as everyone joins, we can get money in, set the draft day/time, payouts (we did 1st, 2nd, 3rd last year, forget breakdowns). Just like last year, money should be in a couple days before the draft so we have 100% commitment. If you cant get the money in before the draft date and someone on the wait list can, then you will lose your spot.

About 6 weeks until First Pitch!

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna pass this year. I'm getting married in may and don't really have the time or patience for a 2nd league this year. It was $75 last year BTW.

thanks for the headsup mcdrew. hope all the wedding planning is going well, congrats.

you're welcome back next year if you want to rejoin.

i've signed up again.

I did have 2 questions: I would like to request that we increase the DL spots by 1 and increase the weekly picks by one, from 4 to 5.

Not sure how others feel about it but maybe we could vote on it.

2 DL slots
5 Add/Drops per week

i'm in. would prefer to leave it at 4 to prevent streaming but I'm not going to throw a fit if we change to 5

5 adds for a 7 day week isn't really streaming friendly. 7 a week would be more conducive for streaming but I'm not trying to get that carried away.

It's really better for the end of the season when players start to drop off and moves become more necessary. I wish we could bank our weekly add/drops and save them accordingly for when we really need them.

Just voicing my desire to see it bumped up by one.

fair. i wouldnt throw a fit over 5. would prefer 4.
however I am not a fan of 2 DL spots.

if others can voice their opinions that would be great.

Hbomb - think the spot is all yours bc mcdrew already dropped out. just shoot me your email in a PM.

will add u to the waiting list ivy.

DeFaz - you holding money?

Grind & Hbomb- I sent out an invites to yall, should be good to go.

If you have said yes, please join on yahoo

I would like to play if you have a spot left. Never played before so Im pretty much dead money. I understand the grind of a full season and promise I will not become an absentee player out of respect for the other owners.

Yeah I'll hold it....loot in good hands with DeFazio. I'll join soon, I'm fucking buried at the office.

think both OM and I prefer 4 moves a week but it wouldnt be a killer to move it to 5. as of now I think the count is 3 to 1 in favor of keeping both 4 and 1 dl spot (3rd being chickencoups)

i understand why you want 5 moves but it still seems like a lot outside of championship week.

1 request wreck dont cry about trades-----hahaha...remember the bogus closer i traded for and he was off roster month or so later..

that was the most relevant fantasy trade in history.

was ShOW TIME, your friend DeFaz?

Last edited:
good deal, waiting to hear back from Tito. He's been an active member throughout so hopefully we hear back from him soon.

alright. still waiting to hear back from tito and for some of the members to join on yahoo. If tito doesnt respond in 5-7 days, Im gonna start going to the waiting list to get the spots filled up. Please join preferably before march....

please post what days and times are good for you. first pitch is March 31st I believe

hencoups will be out of the country at the end of march. I think he said the 16th-30th hell be out.

weekday nights and weekends generally work for me but I'll try to find out dates that definitely won't work asap.

That's fine. Strengthens our need to draft earlier with 2 long standing members unable to draft at the end of march.

If we can draft from then 10th to 15th I think we'll be good. Not too soon before first pitch

That's fine. Strengthens our need to draft earlier with 2 long standing members unable to draft at the end of march.

If we can draft from then 10th to 15th I think we'll be good. Not too soon before first pitch

the season doesn't start until 3/31 so we do have until the 30th to draft. I would think it best to draft as close to start of season instead of early preseason. Given injuries and Braun inevitably testing positive for roids.

I understand having the most possible info, but people are going to slack off on paying if we settle with the 30th first.

We need to fill the league up ASAP, get money in, THEN decide on days of the week that work best for people. People need to f'ing join on yahoo too, it takes 2 seconds.

I'll keep in mind you prefer the 30th, but atleast post days of the week and general periods of the day that work. We cover all 4 times zones, or atleast eastern, central, and pacific.

We could in theory do it the 30th, but that is just pushing it IMO... for many reasons. We don't want people to forget to pay, not be able to show up to the draft, and then decide to not participate in the league and not pay. Ive been in leagues where similar situations have happened and it blows.

basically what is best is to have people pay first. that's #1. no payment, no draft. thats it.

I wasn't saying I prefered the 30th. I'm fine with any day except 3/25 since that's the ctg league 1 draft day. Otherwise I'm fine drafting whenever. But as of now there are only 8 signed up.

and if we moved the add/drops up to 5 I'd champion that cause.

didnt mean to sound like a dick wreck.

I cant control what others say they will do, so I may just have to take action and start taking new people.

I'm fine with any day except 3/25 since that's the ctg league 1 draft day. Otherwise I'm fine drafting whenever.
agree with this. cannot draft during the day during the week, but can draft on the weekend, or any night after 7:30 eastern as long as I know in advance.

Let's do a $100 buy-in? anyone object?
payments on PayPal go to defaz122677@aol.com. remember to click Personal to avoid any fees.

4 moves or 5 moves? 3 to 1 in favor of 4.

just to consolidate when everyone can draft:
ivy is replacing tito
DeFaz - can you ask your friend when is good for him?

renew - nights after 7:30 est. cant do 3/2, 3/9, 3/12, 3/14, 3/17, 3/20, 3/26, 3/30
hencoup - prefers before 3/16 bc of work. if he must, he'll draft after or just auto
orangemonk - anytime except 3/20-3/27.
bornloser - anytime after 7:30 est
baton rouge bombers - prefers weekend nights, no wednesday nights
Hbomb (Hot Dog) - anytime except 3/25
wreck - anytime except 3/25
Grind - anytime
teeed - most times
defaz - will auto
ivy - Monday after 9PM, Tuesday after 9PM, Wednesday after 5PM, Thursday anytime, Friday after 7PM , Saturday after 6PM, Sunday anytime

defaz has held money for the last 3 years and has paid out as quickly as the day after the season ends.

just send him the cash, its not hard.

i think I was asking if we wanted to up it to $100. maybe not.

thats what i wanted to do anyways and Im sure most people dont care either way.

alright fellas.

looks like the best days of the week are Thurs-Friday.

Im going to throw out the Thursday the 14th as draft day. say maybe 8 or 8:30 PM EST?

Back