2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
grizz cant match hoops when KD is aggressive and making shots

neither team can close at home

both major fails

Lol at Hibbert on the sideline. What happened to him?
10294463_717776061597158_8082060427187759544_n.jpg

Grizz hootin' and hollerin' down 17 at home in basically an elimination game for them, lol...

Thnx kj/Ret, nice going TCM. I expressed my doubts about the Elim Unders at this stage due to the officiating in the discussion thread, but was always prepared to back Indy's D. Just needed to see if they fronted early live, or whether they had mentally mailed the series. Early 1st period pace told the story for me.

View attachment 35572

All week, Santa Ana winds too.. I always get sinus issues when the Santa Ana's come.. Hopefully we get s

Played softball last night in these winds, felt like I had a couple shades darker with all the dust from the fields. Brutal.

My buddy flew over to SD to play golf this morning, probly not the experience he was looking for

I don't see any reason to back lower seed when the higher seed in elimination spot.

I do believe that they will win more often than lose...

Also, Under is the best way to go in such spots imho...

over 80% success rate for the Under in such spots (88%)

Played softball last night in these winds, felt like I had a couple shades darker with all the dust from the fields. Brutal.

My buddy flew over to SD to play golf this morning, probly not the experience he was looking for

Yeah, depending where he played could have been real bad.. This weather starts wildfires

Thnx kj/Ret, nice going TCM. I expressed my doubts about the Elim Unders at this stage due to the officiating in the discussion thread, but was always prepared to back Indy's D. Just needed to see if they fronted early live, or whether they had mentally mailed the series. Early 1st period pace told the story for me.

View attachment 35572

All these teams play a different pace than teams in the last 5 years .. Maybe the next round teams will slow down but you can't change how you got there...

Captain Hindsight makes an appearance.

If you referring to me, wrote my plays in discussion thread (regarding the Unders).

As for the teams plays, I believed in Pacers and Thunder from day one. They yet to win the series though, so can't say anything yet (Memphis can win in Oklahoma - though depends on Conley's health).

All these teams play a different pace than teams in the last 5 years .. Maybe the next round teams will slow down but you can't change how you got there...

If Indy's D isn't functioning, the scoring pace of their games is naturally higher than it is when their D is functioning. While the Hawks took an early 10 pt lead, it wasn't one accumulated with any pace (they led 15-5 around the 5-6 min mark of the 1st).

Yeah he said it was hot, played Steele Canyon today and playing Maderas tomorrow, hope it cools down a bit

Boththose inland, Steele canyon especially ... Maderas is a great course, like 2 bills or so to play... I think LT has a house over the 16th , tell him to say hi

If Indy's D isn't functioning, the scoring pace of their games is naturally higher than it is when their D is functioning. While the Hawks took an early 10 pt lead, it wasn't one accumulated with any pace (they led 15-5 around the 5-6 min mark of the 1st).

Agreed .. Hawks offense forced Indy to play their pace and adjust ... Think hawks didn't execute at the end more than indy's defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back