2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Bulls can establish some sort of a decent lead by late 3rd, Wiz should put the cue in the rack and look towards Game 6...

I don't think this Bulls team will win going away in any game against these guys, gonna have to win 3 pretty contested games best I can tell

Fuckin idiots - Wash just got 3 straight offensive rebounds - they don't need to MAKE the shot - just take a shot

Five straight offensive rebounds by a team that sandwiched a 24-second clock violation in the middle of it.

Lol - hit an ingame middle with Chi +6.5. Gortat is huge - literally. Nene, Gortat, Booker -- that's a pretty good inside presence. And Wall continues to mature.

the product that everyone has been complaining about for awhile in the ncaa tournament has completely hit the NBA full throttle, this is awful stuff for the most part. Don't care that they're close games, just like tourny games they're poorly played. Especially at the end.

Westbrick has taken more shots than Durant tonight. Now shooting about 35% for the series on 114 shots (!) -- and 6-34 (19%) on threes.

Should have jumped on Memphis 2H when I saw that Westbrick had taken 15 shots to 10 for Durant in the 1H.

Westbrick has taken more shots than Durant tonight. Now shooting about 35% for the series on 114 shots (!) -- and 6-34 (19%) on threes.
he should never have more shots then KD. for the life of me, i can't figure out why KD doesn't get vocal and demand the ball. maybe he's not capapble of yelling at teammates or coaches. fucking pussy.

Lmao at the intro for kkklippers. That was a weak ass..Please feel sorry for us intro. Sorry but fuk that and do what you paid millions to do.

Cash, they act as if somebody was murdered. Mountain out of a molehill. These guys are so wealthy. They can't even relate to a normal person. It just strikes me all wrong. It may sound abrasive, I'm just cynical.

BmbnM8OIgAE4ko5.jpg

is Durant is doin a CleveLBJ by giving up on his teammates?

Possible. He needs to get Brooks fired and replaced by a guy with the balls to tell Westbrick to quit chucking it. This is why Mavs wanted to play OKC first round. Carlisle loves playing Westbrook in the playoffs.

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]IN-GAME LIVE LINES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ONLINE BETTING ONLY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 29[/TD]
[TD]9509[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]GRIZZLIES - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="0_774976_-3.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o194½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_774976_-194.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:55 PM[/TD]
[TD]9510[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]THUNDER - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="1_774976_3.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u194½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_774976_194.5_-105">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back