2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go down memory lane.

http://elitedaily.com/sports/where-the-hell-are-the-portland-jail-blazers/

The notable players during the Jail Blazers tenure were: Bonzi Wells, Rasheed Wallace, Damon Stoudamire, Zach Randolph, Ruben Patterson, Scottie Pippen, Chris Dudley, Arvydas Sabonis, Darius Miles, Qyntel Woods, Shawn Kemp and Omar Cook
Sabonis....Shawn "KFC" Kemp....Lil Damon

those teams were awesome....Sabonis was so sick...7ft big who could hit from anywhere

Always wondered of he would hang with the boys LOL

Those guys shoulda won one

Chris Dudley haha

who was the dreadlock dude with the Bob Marley tattoo on the arm....he was later I think...

wasnt steve smith on those teams?

Depends on what happens in Game 4. They can look at their comeback and think to themselves, these guys are always within our reach, no matter what their lead. They leave Mempiss @2-2, I think they're in the driver's seat psychologically.

But the fact of the matter was that OKC shouldn't be having to comeback on these guys. Going into this series it was meant to be a mild walk in the park for OKC. Game 2 told me that the Grizz are in OKC's head, Thunder had to win that game imo.

Psychologically Memphis is in control given they blew the game tonight, regathered their composure and went on to win even after the 'and-1' by KD. Grizz too resilient mentally for OKC to handle.

But in saying that Game 4 definitely looms as huge one.

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NBA: LIVE BETTING - IN GAME - Apr 24[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 24[/TD]
[TD]9737[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CLIPPERS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_772250_-3.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o203-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_772250_-203_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:55 PM [/TD]
[TD]9738[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WARRIORS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_772250_3.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u203-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_772250_203_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

mark Jackson is a stubborn mf. he loves to go all bench w/o a starter or 2 to help run the offense. he does that all the time and loses leads or the deficit increases.

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NBA: LIVE BETTING - IN GAME - Apr 24[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 24[/TD]
[TD]9737[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CLIPPERS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_772250_-5.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o197-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_772250_-197_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:55 PM [/TD]
[TD]9738[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WARRIORS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+5½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_772250_5.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u197-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_772250_197_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I'm staying away. just got my +3 bet. just like to track in game lines to learn how fast they move and stuff.

This smells like one of those ugly scoring games all the way through. Who'd think an Under sweep here (1h/2h/FG) after the first 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back