2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously? everything ok?

Ok. So I go to the mall around 6 pm... the guy is texting me and he tells me he gets a flat tire (red flag)... but ok thats fine

he ends up coming by 8:45... i dont care really because i was shopping and whatnot... then he shows up and im not being racist but its a black guy (red flag 2)... the guy was sounded so sophisticated and intelligent on the phone....

so i take the tickets and check the barcodes online, and they show as invalid... so i basically just tell him no thanks and quickly leave and head home

i get to the car, he calls me... i ignore.. he calls again and i answer and he starts cussing me out saying he's going to follow me and kill me blah blah blah.... and he was still in the mall when i was on the highway home....

just stupid

Ok. So I go to the mall around 6 pm... the guy is texting me and he tells me he gets a flat tire (red flag)... but ok thats fine

he ends up coming by 8:45... i dont care really because i was shopping and whatnot... then he shows up and im not being racist but its a black guy (red flag 2)... the guy was sounded so sophisticated and intelligent on the phone....

so i take the tickets and check the barcodes online, and they show as invalid... so i basically just tell him no thanks and quickly leave and head home

i get to the car, he calls me... i ignore.. he calls again and i answer and he starts cussing me out saying he's going to follow me and kill me blah blah blah.... and he was still in the mall when i was on the highway home....

just stupid
Damn. That's crazy. If it's sounds too good to be true, be careful. Glad you made it out ok.

how can you check the bar codes? with an app or can you enter numbers in online? What did he say when you found they were invalid? what was the excuse?

also did they hide their phone number with a "private call" or did they have the balls to show their number?

how can you check the bar codes? with an app or can you enter numbers in online? What did he say when you found they were invalid? what was the excuse?

if you go on ticketsnow.com and try to list the tickets, you can list by barcodes.... and if they arent valid you cannot list them

i just looked up his phone number.... and others have been scammed by him and reported him

http://checkwhocalled.com/phone-number/1-917-673-4263

with his phone number and people already scammed you would think the cops would bust his ass. hope they do.

Prince out, Z-Bo with 5 fouls.

Everything in OKC's court but they're playing like they don't give a shit.

Used to effort being there from tip to finish in the playoffs, guess times have changed.

Spurs bench let them down so far. That was one of their advantages. They gave up a double digit lead.

I thought the 2H line would be at least 7-8 considering they're the spurs

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]HALFTIME SCORE: MAVERICKS 44[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]SPURS 43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: center"]
added.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 20[/TD]
[TD]2709[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]2H DAL MAVERICKS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_769693_6_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o100-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_769693_-100_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]
added.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]2:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]2710[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]2H SAN SPURS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_769693_-6_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u100-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_769693_100_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD]9709[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MAVERICKS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_771326_2.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o189½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_771326_-189.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]3:00 PM [/TD]
[TD]9710[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SPURS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_771326_-2.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u189½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_771326_189.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Mavs up 6 with 9:26 left and they finally give a "+" line for the spurs in game

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]IN-GAME LIVE LINES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ONLINE BETTING ONLY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD]9709[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MAVERICKS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_771326_-2_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o181½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_771326_-181.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]3:30 PM [/TD]
[TD]9710[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SPURS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_771326_2_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u181½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_771326_181.5_-105">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back