2013-14 CFB Bowl games

1/3/14 8:00pm Live In-Play Football 9261 Oklahoma State +125* <small>vs</small> Missouri

.50/.63

1/4/14 1:00pm Reduced Football 266 Vanderbilt -118* <small>vs</small> Houston U

.50/.42

Not overthinking this one, Robinette has started two games and was not very good tbh, but I see his potential..coupled with 15 extra bowl practice he should find ways to get Matthews the ball against the 85th ranked overall defense and 116th against the pass. Vandy has a solid defense as well...I think the line is reflected on Samuels being out. Nothing more, nothing less.

GL.

Last edited:
Houston tt over 30.5

.50/.38

14-10-1....+6.95 bowls

Last edited:
nice call on vandy

Thanks cc. Really pissed I took Houston tt over live. Happens. These bowls are a bitch. Really a mindfuck. The ingame adjustments were very interesting on both sidelines. I don't think I've seen a 24-0 run, 24-0 run by other team, then 17-0 run. Just bizzare. Uncappable really.

Thanks cc. Really pissed I took Houston tt over live. Happens. These bowls are a bitch. Really a mindfuck. The ingame adjustments were very interesting on both sidelines. I don't think I've seen a 24-0 run, 24-0 run by other team, then 17-0 run. Just bizzare. Uncappable really.

ya .. hard to not think Houston doesn't hit 31 the way the game was going ... I saw nothing first half to explain the 3rd qtr .... and I don't understand the first half ... game was wack. I know the feeling ... I took mtsu 2h and ruined a navy winner.

Absolutely. Halftime, live lines are tricky. Especially in these last few weeks. I don't think I understand any of the game still..even a few hours later. Just bizzare. Gl on the next few days brotha.

Rolling with my homie cds here.. Gl.

Ball st./Arky st. Under 32.5 first half -105

1/.95

56-54-2...+1.15 reg. season

15-10-1...+7.90 bowls

1/6/14 8:30pm College Football 270 Florida State Over 38½ -110* <small>vs</small> Auburn

1/.91

Reasons can pretty much be found anywhere..no magic rhyme or reason from me that's for damn sure...I do worry about the Auburn rush attack slowing clock, but it's just not how they roll, they go fast and gain big yards if it's working. FSU has faced no adversity this year in their games for the most part..we will see if they are for real and just bomb everybody or if Auburn will give them a game. Auburn's offensive line is really unbelievable imo and to average 6.6. ypc in a tough conference is pretty kick ass imo...but FSU can score so many different ways which is why I sided with them on the TT...I do expect a game into the 70's. If it goes to 38, I will dip into it again.

GL, should be a great game.

Thanks for everyone's help and input in the CFB forum, I respect the hell out of all ya.

Last edited:
GL Hunt. Great point about Aubbie's O line. I think that's where the side gets won/lost tonight. Either way FSU should get theirs.

M.w. let's get it.

Doggy, yes, that Oline has mauled everyone this year, I expect them to score....Fsu should stop them a bit but you never know with these layoffs.

Gl guys.

Props Football 4821 T.Mason rushing yards over 120½ -125* <small>vs</small> T.Mason rushing yards under 120½

.50/.40

:moneysmile:

CFB 2013/2014

56-54-2...+1.15 reg. season

16-11-1...+7.30 bowls

72-63-3....+8.45 overall

Last edited by a moderator:
Back